16 end

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 32

    Wang Yi stretched out his thumb to wipe off the blood on his lips, he raised his eyes to look at Xu Yanyi, his thin lips curled up, and he swallowed the rust smell in his mouth with a half-smile.

    Without accepting Xu Yanyi's words, he clenched his slender fingers tightly and swung his fist directly to punch him.

    A gust of cool wind hit, Xu Yanyi dodged consciously, but his face still brushed against Wang Yi's fist and suffered a slight injury.

    His eyes turned cold, he sneered, moved the bones of his hand, and raised his fist unwillingly to Wang Yi's face, as if venting all the anger in his heart on his fist.

    The two of you came and went, with a cool breeze in their fists, showing no mercy.

    Not long after, the handsome faces of both of them had a lot of wounds, and the blood at the corners of their mouths was still wet.

    It seems to be tired.

    Xu Yanyi and Wang Yi looked at each other, sat on the ground gasping for breath, sweat dripped from their foreheads, and their clothes were soaked with sweat.

    Fighting is really a labor-intensive job.

    "Aren't you going to explain?"

    Xu Yanyi's dark eyes were cold, and he turned to ask Wang Yi.

    Then he got up and stretched out his slender and powerful hands to Wang Yi.

    "There's nothing to explain."

    Wang Yi stretched out his knuckle-boned hand and got up with Xu Yanyi's strength.

    He looked at Xu Yanyi with a pair of long and narrow peach blossom eyes, and smiled, "Xu Yanyi, I have wanted to hit you like this for a long time."

    Xu Yanyi leaned on the car, took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took out One point.

    After smoking with Yang Zhiheng last time, he started to keep a pack with him.

    "Do you want it?"

    "I don't smoke."

    Although Wang Yi said so, he still took it and teased: "You can still try it occasionally."

    Xu Yanyi lit him up.

    There was a cigarette between two fingers, and the smoke was so lingering that people couldn't see clearly the emotion in Xu Yanyi's eyes.

    Wang Yi chuckled, "Aren't you curious why I want to hit you?"

    Xu Yanyi raised his eyebrows and said calmly, "There are many people who want to hit me, and you are the only one." "Do you know,

    it's you This attitude deserves a beating."

    With a laugh, Wang Yi took a puff of cigarette and breathed out.

    It's a self-taught stuff.

    He looked far away, looked at the vast sky, and slowly said: "The old man forced me to marry, Miss Mu."

    Xu Yanyi seemed to have expected it, his lips parted slightly, and he asked in a cold voice: "You agreed? "

    Wang Yi smiled sarcastically, "How is that possible?"

    He turned his head, and the sarcasm at the corner of his mouth deepened: "Isn't it because of a project that you want me to get married?"

    Stamping out the cigarette in his hand, "I found him a new one." A collaborator asked Mu's Group to invest some money, and this matter was settled."