16

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52

    The time we spent together was pretty quick.

    It was a date today, everyone was very tired, we chatted for a while, so we all went back to the room.

    It's the time of today's heartbeat connection again, today's day-to-day date, the seven occupants have a deeper contact, so what kind of changes will happen to the heartbeat connection?

    The guests guessed decisively this time.

    Whoever is dating whoever it is will be sent to whomever.

    It's just that Qiao Qing is the one who is in dispute. Everyone thinks that it may be sent to Jia Yu or Jiang Chengbai.

    After all, I dated two people at the same time, and the most important thing is that their performances are very sweet, which is really hard to deduce.

    In the end, I decided to choose Zheng Jiayu, because Qiao Qing sent the heart-wrenching message to Jiayu.

    What surprised people at the end was that Qiao Qing sent it to Jiang Chengbai, and only Sang Pei smiled triumphantly.

    [Hahahahahaha, sure enough, I am Mr. Jiang, and I win Qiaoqiao's heart even more hahahahahaha! ! ! 】

    【Woooo~~~ I want to have a boyfriend like this, I don't choose, just give me any of the four boys! ! ! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ! ! Children are so easily satisfied hahahahaha! ! ! 】

    The daily life of the Love House is going on as usual.

    And now it's the next step.

    The three girls received messages from the program group.

    [Program group]: You have the opportunity to invite any one of the four boys, but please keep it a secret from the others~

    Qiao Qing who received the message was full of thoughts, this is not a good choice.

    [Wow, it's finally time for girls to invite, I'm so curious who will Jojo choose to date with? ]

    [I hope it's my male god Xie woo woo woo woo! ! Refreshing c can you sprinkle some sugar ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! 】

    That night, just after returning, Qiao Qing watched Jiang Chengbai's person go upstairs, and hurriedly followed.

    Slightly making a sound, she called out: "Cheng Bai."

    Yu Mo might also send out an invitation to Jiang Cheng Bai, knowing Jiang Cheng Bai's character, so she felt that it would be better to act first.

    [Ah, ah, ah, it's over, it seems to be Mr. Jiang! ! ! 】

    Jiang Chengbai stopped when he heard the voice, he saw Qiao Qing's figure, his slender phoenix eyes raised slightly, and said with a smile, "Qiao Qiao, what's the matter?" He

    looked around, but there was no one there.

    Qiao Qing turned her eyes to look at Jiang Chengbai, her eyes were curved, her lips pursed into a beautiful arc and said, "That's right, are you free tomorrow? I want to ask you out for a meal!

    " I am Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang is so good hahahahahaha! ! Get married and give me sweetness! ! ! 】

    Jiang Chengbai's dark eyes flashed a trace of surprise, which turned into surprise. He raised his thin lips and said without any hesitation: "When you are free, you are free to ask me."