4

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 89

    Yan He's eyes were a little dark, and he clenched his fingers tightly. Although he felt that the news might not be true, there was indeed no reason that could convince him more than this.

    The class here was still going on, Qiao Qing went to the rooftop after class, looked around and saw that there was no one, and then carefully observed the surrounding environment.

    She walked a few steps, leaning against the wall and watching the students coming and going below, with a relaxed mood.

    The scenery here is very good, the breeze is blowing slowly, and the fine sunlight shines on the body lazily, so comfortable that people can't help but want to close their eyes.

    The breeze was blowing on her face, gently lifting the frivolous bangs on her forehead, her broken hair fluttering lightly, and the smile on her white face was sweet and pure, even more moving than the sunshine in early March.

    Yan He saw such a scene when he came. He knew Qiao Qing was beautiful, but he had never been impressed by how beautiful she was. The sight just now had already been fixed in his heart, and it felt very good.

    Seeing this scene, Yan He was not the only one who felt that way.

    His footsteps were much lighter, his eyes were clear, he stopped, and he called out slowly, "Qiao Qiao."

    He didn't do the same thing as before.

    Qiao Qing opened her eyes, turned her head to look at Yan He behind her, complex emotions appeared in her eyes.

    He turned slightly, wanting to leave.

    "Qiao Qing."

    Yan He's eyes darkened slightly, his complexion was not very good-looking, and he stopped Qiao Qing's pace with his voice.

    "This is already my biggest concession."

    The clear boy's voice was tinged with displeasure.

    Qiao Qing stopped walking away, and turned her head to look seriously at Yan He's angular face.

    He is really good-looking, with thick black eyebrows, slender and deep eyes, and a high nose bridge. Although his facial features are still a little immature, no matter his identity or appearance, he is already considered an excellent person at this age up.

    There was a smile on Qiao Qing's lips and teeth, and he said with a relaxed face: "Yan He, I have nothing worthy of your concession." After a second pause, she put away her

    smile and said seriously: "I just want to study hard."

    How could Yan He Believe in this reason.

    According to his status and the shelter given to Qiao Qing in this school, how could Qiao Qing stay away from him.

    He grabbed Qiao Qing's wrist vigorously, his handsome face was close to Qiao Qing's, his eyes were gloomy, and he said word by word: "I want to hear the truth?

    " The pretty, sweet face was a little bored, and she looked at Yan He seriously, "I'm telling the truth."

    The tone was soft, but the words were powerful.

    Yan He sneered, and said with a half-smile, "Do you think I'm a fool, or do you think you're a fool?"

    When Qiao Qing approached him, he knew that this girl was not so innocent. It's not simple, and he doesn't have to like the simple one.