intro

y/n graham. the name carl grimes never knew would mean so much to him.

"hey y/n!"
"go away carl"

that night in atlanta was truly something special. both young and scared in the new world, but they had each other.

they weren't so sure they even needed each other until the night y/n's mom went missing. y/n was broken, and nothing helped her except that boy in the sheriffs hat. her world was falling apart and just when she thought it couldn't get any worse it did. but as long as she had carl she'd be okay right? she'd hoped she would.

it's been about 2 years since her mom went missing, she still looks for her anytime she's outside of the walls of Alexandria hoping she'd find her alive and well. she knew that would be the last thing to ever happen, but the boy with bright blue eyes gave her hope and she had no idea what would happen if she ever lost him.

"y/n you okay?"
"i think her voice is f-fading" y/n said with tears streaming down her face.

in which the girl with the darkest green eyes meets the boy with the brightest blue eyes, and suddenly her world is full of light again.

an:
I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE IDK I FEEL LIKE IT MIGHT NOT. i love every single one of the grimes so ummm here's a book for the one who needed longer ‼️‼️