chapter. 10

so sorry for the sadness !! also it might not be exactly correct i haven't watch s7 in like a month or 2 and i refuse to watch it😇😇.

you've been staying with rick and his family for about a week now, maggie recently found out she was pregnant. ew. rick and daryl met this dude "Jesus" on the way back from a run and let's just say, the run didn't go to well. he's from some place called hilltop. your people have taken out the saviors for hilltop and now they work together. or so you thought they took them out.

maggie's been having trouble with the baby recently and she's been sick, personally you didn't care but you told tell it affected glenn. you were willing to do whatever to help, and that's when rick decided to load up the rv and take her to the hilltop.

ron was waiting by the rv for you to tell you bye before you left, even though you knew you'd be coming back.

"bye y/n! be safe okay?" he said pulling you in for a hug
"bye ron" you smiled hugging him back. noticing carl watching from the far side of the rv. "ill be here waiting for you to get back" he said
"i know you will" you smiled and got into the rv. you and ron had been getting pretty close here recently and boy did it make people mad. you loved it.

"y/n what the hell?" carl asked running into the rv
"what?" you asked him
"your not going" he said
"no i am going" you replied
"it's not safe!" he said
"it's perfectly safe, they took care of the saviors already Carl" you said rolling your eyes
"then why isn't your boyfriend coming?" carl asked
"he's not my boyfriend. and i don't want him too" you smarted off.
"sure seems like it" he said foaming with jealousy
"why is it any of your business?" you asked him
"it's not." he said just as the others pilled into the rv. sasha, rick, eugene, rosita, abraham, aaron, glenn and of course maggie. you rolled your eyes as she walked through the door.

(im gonna skip the whole rv story bc i barely remember how all the blocks went and im not ab to put myself through the trauma of watching s7 ep1 again 😇 but I'll add a convo)

you were sitting beside glenn, maggie on the other side of him. you two were talking about your mom. and how she would've loved alexandria. if only you could find her.

the rv came to a stop because eugene got an idea, the saviors had been cutting off every road but they didn't expect us on foot, so that's what we were going to do. maggie had gotten worse to the point she needed carried. i went out with carl to make sure the place was clear for walkers. after we killed about 3 that surround the area we started to head back to the rv when i heard the groans of another one and went after it. carl following.

the blue shirt. the jeans with the one single hole on the right thigh. the brownish blonde hair the was kept in a braid the trailed down the back of the walker. it was her. it was your mom. you couldn't believe it, you'd assumed she'd died but you never thought you'd see her again. especially not in walker form. you fell down to your knees and cried uncontrollably. carl ran up behind you and hugged you, the walker which used to be your mom was about 1 yard out.
"hey hey, it's okay" he whispered into your ear while hugging you
"no no no it's not fair!" you cried
"it's okay, you've gotta stop her though okay?" he said pulling away from the hug trying to snap you out of it.
"I-i can't" you mumbled
"it's gotta be someone who loves her y/n." he said sweetly still hugging you.
"i n-need glenn" you said still crying with the Walker getting closer
"you've gotta do this now. it can't wait, your strong and im here okay?" he said giving you a quick hug and handing you his knife.

you stood up and walked closer to your mother.
"i love you mom. im so sorry, your gonna be in a better place now" you whispered as your knife pierced through her temple and her now lifeless body fell to the ground. you heard motorcycles and cars nearby in the upper forest and Carl said you guys would come back and get her but you needed the others. you ran back to the rv to see everyone was being taken and forced on to there knees.

The lineup was a tense moment for everyone. Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Sasha, Aaron, and Carl were all lined up on their knees so were you, waiting for this mystery man to reveal himself. He suddenly flung the door of the rv open and came out, revealing his name was negan. and that he owned us now and he was going to have to punish us by killing one of us. negan paced back and forth in front of all of us, swinging his bat menacingly. we were silent, waiting for negan to say something. Finally, he spoke up "well damn people i didn't know this would be so hard!" He said laughing. "y'all have such a good group it's hard to choose!" he said once again walking around all of you and pointing the bat in everyone's face. he stopped at you and noticed the tears
"well darlin, cryin before the show even begins?" he laughed and glenn who was right beside you looked at you and asked if you were okay.
"hey! that's one thing we don't do!" negan yelled
"we don't talk out of turn!" he said slapping glenn across the face with his hand.
"first warning is free, second you lose another life. but let's get this shit show started" he said as he sung eeny meeny minne moe.

he stopped in front of Abraham and grinned. "Well, well, well. Look at this. We got ourselves a tough guy." he said while pointing the bat in Abraham's face, Abraham didn't even make a move."And what do we do with tough guys?" Abraham stared back at Negan, "Suck my nuts." Abraham said loudly

Negan laughed and swung his bat, hitting Abraham in the head. Abraham fell to the ground, dead.  Everyone was in shock, rosita, Eugene and sasha were crying uncontrollably, but they knew that they had to keep going. Suddenly, Negan turned to Glenn. "Oh, and you. you made me mad." your heart stopped. he was going to kill Glenn. He couldn't! he said only one of you.

He raised his bat and brought it down on Glenn's head. Tears once again fell out of your eyes, you just lost one of the last people you had who cared for you. who truly knew you. now what would you do.

Negan had made it clear that he was in charge, and that he would not hesitate to kill anyone who crossed him. Maggie was in complete shock, as much as you didn't like her you felt bad. She had just lost her husband and the father of her child, and she was devastated.
As the group was left sitting there, they knew that their lives would never be the same. They had lost two of their own, and they had been forced to witness their brutal deaths. They were now at the mercy of Negan and his followers.

this one is so long omggg. also i miss glenn sm what the hell. hope u guys enjoy crying your eyes out!! love you 😊🫶🏼🫶🏼