chapter 21

you still hadn't figured out where you were running, but all you knew was you'd never go back to Alexandria. you had ran about 5 minutes after you left and decided it was okay to start walking now.

you had been walking for about an hour and you were tired. you looked around and didn't hear or see any walkers so you decided to sit for a while, as you sat down you heard a vehicle coming. you were to tired to try to hide and you just sat there, no one would miss you if you were gone anyway right?

the truck came to a stop right in front of you and a guy jumped out, wearing a leather jacket and he had a baseball bat. then you realized who it was, negan. the man who killed the only person you had left in this world.

"hey there little miss" negan grinned at you and you didn't reply
"whatcha doin out here all alone?" he asked again
"get away from me." you said
"awh come on, i know i did some messed up shit but I had to prove a point" he said looking at you
"you killed the only person i had left" you said tearing up
"aw shit kid, I'm sorry." He said sounding sincere and bending down beside you
"cmon let me take you back to Alexandria" he said with a smile
"no! im not going back there!" you cried
"what happened kid? did they hurt you?" he seemed concerned. which confused you, all people in the world you'd never expect negan to care

"maggie, she-" you stopped you couldn't finish your sentence
"dont worry kid take your time" he said as he stood up "but I'll take ya back to the sanctuary, get ya some food, water" he said offering his hand. you knew you shouldn't expect but you did. you got into his truck with him and sat silently the whole ride to the sanctuary.

as you got out of his truck he lead you inside a place that looked like what should be a prison.
"cmon kid" he said putting an arm on your back and leading you to a room down a long hallway.
"you can stay in here till your ready to go back or till your ready to talk about what happened" negan said opening the door and smiling at you. you walked into the room which smelled like roses and sat on the bed. negan turned to leave when you spoke up.
"why are you doing this? why are you helping me?" you asked him. he looked at you and sighed
"because kid, I feel bad and i know what it feels like when you have no one. just tryna make sure your safe kid" he said turning back around and leaving shutting the door behind him.

you thought for a minute, this was strange but. did you just befriend the enemy? and you thought life couldn't get weirder.

HELLO NEGAN IS NOW YOUR BESTIE ⁉️⁉️⁉️ y/n has a very interesting way of making friends fr