|20 - Ending 1|

The world seemed to turn black all of a sudden, my vision blurred by each second that passed by. I couldn't comprehend why. 

I couldn't move, i couldn't speak, just watching the world slowly crumble into million of pieces... Daniel, Sean, and all of the shit we went through, vanished in a second. 

"HUH!" I gasped abruptly, breathing heavily as i felt a single bead of sweat roll down my forehead. Gulping gently, my eyes wondered everywhere, taking in every thing i could see, every object, every color, every shadow... 

The cold breeze hugged my body through the open window of my... room? 

Was i...? 

The realization started to kick in, my head moving to glance at each single corner of my room, seeing how everything was put back in place like i remembered. I was conscious of everything, and the fact i even forgot that i got a life... a different life separately from what i lived with Sean and Daniel blowed up my mind. How could i forget...? 

"What..." I mumbled to myself, looking down at my hands, seeing them shaking ever so slightly had me wondering... my mind wandering back to everything that just... happened. Was this all a dream? My breath hitch in my throat at the thought, there's absolutely no way.

It can't be, it just can't be, everything felt so real. Sean, Daniel, everyone i met, the places we traveled to, the pain and horror we all went through... turns out it all was an illusion, a plain illusion of my dreams. 

The thought of it just felt surreal... the fact that none of it was real, my mind couldn't bare it. 

The words spoken, the kisses, the romance, the adventures we lived, still lingered there, in the memory of my heart. 

Eventually, my hands went to my face, covering it while tears streamed down my cheeks. Perhaps all of this was too overwhelming, and i couldn't stop the tears from coming. 

So, this is it? It all ends like this? In simple dream? There had to be more into it, at least that's what i wanted to believe, but i knew deep down it wasn't that way, and i had to live with the hard truth. 

Moments later, i sighed, wiping away the remaining tears while looking up, gaze focused on the window of my room. The moonlight casting almost beautifully across my room, a gentle reminder that this, indeed, was my reality.

"(Y/N)...?" I heard a soft voice calling out my name from the outside of my room. "Come on, wake up, you gotta get ready for school." The last sentence sent a shiver down my spine, and i had to take another second to recollect my thoughts. Biting my bottom lip gently, i pushed away the covers of the bed, moving swiftly to stand up, the cold floor on my feet causing me to tremble momentarily. 

Struggling to even walk properly, i headed towards the mirror that stood proudly on the wall, staring at my reflection. 

"Hm." I mumbled soflty, my trembling fingers running through my features, outlining the contour of my lips, where they had previously been kissed by him multiple times. The taste and feeling of his lips still lingered surprisingly, and i could remember it vividly, even though... well, none of it was real. 

Afterwards, my fingers trailed down to that specific mole on my face that he adored to kiss and worship. I could hear his voice, practially whispering to me how cute that mole adds to my beautiful features. 

"That mole of yours, tú sabes que siempre me vuelve loco. You just look so pretty..."

I closed my eyes, sighing. Goodbye, Sean... 

Goodbye, Daniel... 

Goodbye, everyone? 

UN VIDEO MÁS MI GENTE, PA PERDER EL TIEMPO, EMPEZEMO' 

Pretty much a cliché and disappointing way to end a story but this is all i could think about. Honestly, my mind is burnt and rotten from all the finals i had to go through, so, better take this than nothing.

Also, yes, i know i've been gone for years, but, please spare me, this story is boring and dumb enough. The last chapters were written in a rush and with  0% creativity process (i think). 

And, i don't know if i'm gonna dedicate time to write the other endings, but i just might at the same time, so leave suggestions below to what you might like to be the next ending though.

MI GENTE LATINO. Equis, somos chavos. Me despido y hasta la próxima :P