|3|

Daniel got inside cleaning the snow on his shoes and on his clothes, he saw me and smiled.

-Hi! i'm Daniel! Oh! Are you staying?! -He said happy and i smiled at him, about to speak-. 

-Don't bother her! Yeah... she's staying. 

-Cool! -he sat on his bed and looked at me-. What's your name? It's cool that you're staying, i don't wanna stay with Sean forever, he's so grumpy and he scolds me for no reason! -i laughed at what was he saying, he's so adorable-. 

-Really? i'm (y/n) :) -i said with a big smile on my face-. 

-your name is so cute! You like powerbear? Hawt dog man?! We can read my comic books, i promise you'll like them. 

-Stop bothering her, dude! You should be helping me cook dinner. 

-Ravioli? Nah, i'd rather eat dirt than ravioli's again, i bet (y/n) likes Ravioli, Hey! (y/n) you mind eating my dinner instead? i'm so sick of ravioli.

-What? No way, lil dude, you have to eat something, i remember you saying you're hungry, don't worry about me, i'm fine. -I smiled at him and placed my hand on his shoulder-.

-You sure? I bet you're hungry, and after what happened, you need to eat something, you should eat mine instead. -Sean looked at me and i shaked my head in dissagreement-. i'm ok, i swear, i'm not hungry, you guys should really eat something. I'm the last person you guys should worry about.

-You sure? -he asked and i nodded-. 

-Hey! (Y/n) U wanna see my toys? -He got up of his bed and headed to his room-. (y/n)! come on! -I looked at Sean and he smiled at me and i smiled back and followed Daniel-. 

Sean's p.o.v

I started to cook dinner, i was thinking about (y/n). How am i going to help her with all this shit going on... Daniel seems happy with her around, he's just like when Lyla was around, he's such a little player. I just can't deal with all of this, but i don't wanna leave her alone, there, on the woods, she's lost, she doesn't even know where she is. Would Claire and Stephen accept her?... How would they react on us? have they heard of what happened on Seattle? Fuck... i don't even know if Daniel wants to hit the road again. How am i going to explain his powers to (y/n) She doesn't need to know. i should- 

-Hey, Sean, u ok? -her voice interrupted my thoughts and i looked at her, apparently Daniel and her finished chatting, he was reading his comic books on his bed-. 

-Yeah... don't worry -i answered and went back to look at the pan, dinner was finally ready, i had to speak to Daniel about hitting the road again, heading to Claire and Stephen's. I sighed loud and said-. Okay! Dinner is ready...

Later...

(y/n)'s p.o.v  

I was sitting on the floor. I felt more comfortable with them now, i wasn't acting so nervous around Sean anymore, we were talking a little bit while he was cooking. He doesn't trust me enough to talk about Daniel's power, or what happened on Seattle, i get it, we just met, and now i guess we're friends now...

-Getting sick or ravioli... -Daniel said and stopped eating, leaving his plate on the table. I looked at him and wanted to say something, but apparently, it was too late for me to speak-. 

-That was... spaghetti a la Diaz -Sean let out a small laugh-. Didn't you taste  the famous truffle sauce? -he smiled, and so i did, and so did Daniel-. 

-Yep. Plus! i loved the garlic bread!... And ice cream. Yum! -he said while he rubbed his stomach-. He looked at me then said-.

-You want to eat the rest of it, (y/n)? -Daniel smiled at me, he's so cute, i wouldn't be that monster and reject his food but- the puppy seemed hungry too-. What about mushroom? she looks hungry though -I smiled and then Sean looked at me, i obviously blushed-.