|6|

1 day later. 

We finally arrived at Claire and Stephen's home. I was too nervous and i glanced at Sean. Who was standing at the door with Daniel.

-Come here, let me check you out. -Sean said while he faced Daniel while "cleaning him up" Claire likes everything super clean. Dad said she got pissed because he let me bring a snowball in the house... We don't want to look like total pigs. -Once he finished with Daniel and leaned closer to me-. 

-I got this -i said to him and he blushed and started to clean my jacket and jeans. Sean rang the bell and smiled at Daniel. They stood up quiet, but no one anwered. 

-What if they went on vacation? or...something -Daniel said worried-.

-We'll... figure out something. -i said while i placed my hand on his shoulder. We waited for a few seconds and the lights turned on, knowing that they were on the house-. 

-I'm sorry, we don't want any... -Claire opened the door and we all looked at her in shock, and she stared at us in shock too-.

-Hello, claire... -Sean spoke-.

-Sean. -Her face turned into a smile-. Oh my... Is that... Daniel? -Daniel smiled at her when she mentioned his name. Then she looked at me-. And you are? -she asked me politely and i smirked-. 

-I'm (y/n) nice to-. -A voice approached at us, interrumping my word-. 

-What's going on out here? I heard. -Stephen said while walking to the door-. 

-Look who's here... -She chuckled- After all this time. -Stephen walked in then-. 

-What the hell are you doing here? -Stephen asked in confusion-. Stephen, watch your mouth! -Claire yelled at him, and i couldn't help it, but smile. Many thought are in my head. I know Sean and i talked about this, but i can't just stop thinking about if they're going to accept me.

-Well... -Sean sighed- it's kind of a long story... -Daniel started coughing and we all looked at him-. 

-Oh, you poor thing. You guys know he's sick, right? -Claire spoke to us and grabbed Daniel's shoulders and Sean and i glanced at Daniel with a worried look-.

-Yeah, but- -i said and Claire interrupted me-.

-Okay, inside... all of you -Claire said and we all got inside the house-.

Later then.

Sean and i were sitting. Our hands were on a mug. We were quiet. 

Holy shit... how can this be happening? Isn't this supposed to be a dream? how am i acting normal when i'm stuck on here, with Sean and Daniel Diaz... everything is so...confusing. How can i just... What-... i don't remember what happened on this episode. Clai- i remember there was a kid. What was his name? Fuck. Am i forgetting everything?, what the actual fuck is happening? i just want to get out of here. I don't know where am i, or what i'm doing. No...no... what-. I was questioning everything that was happening, i felt paranoic, i couldn't even remember what happened on this episode, were there more episodes? what is going on? why can't i remember? shit, shit... I looked where Sean was and he had a worried look. Why do i suddendly feel so nervous? Claire and Stephen are talking about something.

-Hey... are you okay? -i asked him and he looked at me-. 

-Yeah... i just don't know what's gonna happen... what if Claire and Stephen don't help us? I'm so worried about Daniel. Fuck, i just wish i could rewind time and go back to Seattle... Da-... sorry-. 

-What are you talking about? -i knew how he felt, and now he almost spoke the truth about what happened on Seattle. I know he didn't want to-.