|14|

"Don't leave me!" 

"I'm sorry..."

Yoo. Do u guys like this theme? should i keep it? Chile, anyways...

It was already morning. Daniel was still sleeping. I couldn't stop thinking about Sean, Finn. What happened to them, Hannah, Cassidy, Ingrid, Adrew. I mean, we left everything behind. I really hope everyone is okay.

Sean... where are you...

-Hey, uh... y-you okay? -Jacob asked and i nodded-. 

-Yeah... i-i'm okay... Jacob... where are we going? -I asked him and he sighed but didn't make eye contact with me-. 

-H-heaven point. -He affirmed and i looked at him confused-. 

-Heaven Point? Where the hell is that? Are we even going to be safe there? Daniel? -I asked worried while looking at Daniel sleeping and then glancing back at Jacob-. 

-I... i have family there, don't worry. We're gonna be fine. -He said and i sighed looking at the window-. 

-And who do you know in there? Your parents? -I asked-. 

-Y-yeah. And... my sister. -He affirmed-. 

-Oh... Sarah Lee, right? -I smiled-. 

-Yeah. -He said and he looked at me-. You can sleep a little bit, it's totally ok. 

-Okay... if you need help with driving, just tell me. (Lol when did we ever learned how to drive?) okay? -I said-. 

-Yeah, don't worry. 

Time skip.

Daniel's pov.

-Daniel! Daniel. -I heard (y/n)'s voice. I opened my eyes-. -We're here. Come on, we gotta go. -She said and i nodded-.

-Okay... but where are we?... -I asked and Jacob sighed-. 

-Heav- Heaven point, right? -She asked looking at Jacob and he nodded-. Come on. -She grabbed my hand and i got up, still sleepy-. 

I don't know what happened to Sean... it's all my fault. What if he's... dead...? No... Sean can't be dead.

-Are you okay? -(y/n) asked me and i nodded. We were walking until we stopped-. 

-A... church? -I asked confused and Jacob nodded-. Are we staying in a church?... 

-I don't think so, goofball... Jacob said he has family in here. -(Y/n) says and i nod-. 

-Let's get inside... -Jacob says-. 

Your pov.

Heaven point really seems like a small town, it's... peaceful. I only know that Daniel is my own responsability now... Sean... stop thinking about that. I just only hope he's fine.

We got inside of the church and i saw a woman staring at the cross on the wall. What a weird outfit... 

-L-lisbeth. -Jacob spoke and she turned to us and smiled-.

-Oh what a great surprise from the lord! -She affirmed and then looked at Daniel and then me-. Who are these new guests? 

-Uh... m-my friends... -Jacob said and i nodded-. Y-you know where my... my parents are? -He asked and Lisbeth shaked her head saying no-. 

-I don't, my son. -She said and walked to us-. Aren't you going to present me your new friends? -She smiled creeply at Daniel and i felt like something was off-.