|15|

"Lies. They were all lies!" 

Heyyy! You may ask why am i updating too much lately? it's because i want to finish this story as soon as possible. Ok let's continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 months later.

-Hey, Sean... i'm sorry... i didn't mean to. It was a bad idea.

-Daniel... no way... it's all good. 

-Wish i'd listened... when you tried to stop me from going with Finn...

-I was too pissed...

-It's okay, dude. You're my brother and that's all that counts.

-So... why don't you come and get me?

-Don't get so close to that edge! 

-Why did you lie to me, Sean...? i thought you loved me...

-(Y/n)... 

-Please. Come and get us...

-Yes, i swear! 

(Daniel grabs (y/n) hand's and they both lean backwards)

-STOP! -i woke up scared. I looked around and realized i was still on the hospital. Fuck. Daniel, (y/n). I keep having these nightmare since i came out of the coma... why did i lie to her? Everything would be ok if i didn't agree with that stupid plan. I fuck everything up... (no u don't 🥺)

Can't believe they still want me to go to Jolena Shore... i didn't do anything, fucked up they want to also blame it on Daniel... i need to get out of here...

-Good day, sunshine. -I heard Joey's voice entering the room. Joey is the only person who has cheered me up these days. Don't know what would i do without him. Everyone else don't give a fuck about me-.

-Hey, Joey... -I greeted him and he approached me placing the tray on the table-. 

-That looks like it might have been food... hard to tell... -He sat down in front of me-. 

-Ha ha, never heard that before. -I said in a weak tone-. 

-Oh, somebody is in a bad mood. -Joey said-. 

-Sorry, Joey... not feeling it today... -I affirmed-.

-I don't blame you. -He says-.But maybe i got something to cheer you up. -He says while he shows off a small piece of chocolate. Love it-. 

-Pecans and chocolate? -I said while he was handing me the candy, until he leaned his arm backwards. I knew what was he intended to do and i smirked at him-. 

-There's that smile! -He handed me the candy and smiled. I began to eat it while thanking him-.

He just began to do those early tests for my eye. Good, now i was a "Patient clear" Like the fucking police is gonna believe me.

Agent Flores came into the room. I felt irritated by the fact she's gonna tell the fucking same sorry. "We couldn't find Daniel" "We're tracking him" "Daniel was involved" fuck off. 

-Listen close, Sean. Tomorrow you're going to Jolena Shore and you'll be arraigned in court... -She said and i felt irritated-. For the murder of a Seattle police officer. I didn't do shit! I didn't hurt anyone!-. You might spend the rest of your life in prision... or you can talk to me.

-I'm innocent until proven guilty, right? -I said-. 

 -And i believe that. That's why i want you to tell me the whole truth... Yeah, right. The only thing you want to do is blame it on me and Daniel.