|12|

we were now at the campfire. I was sitting next to Cassidy and listening to her peaceful music and singing. Everything at this moment was so calm. I didn't want to think about Sean for now. I just wanted to relax my shit. I could sometimes feel his eyes were on me, but i ignored him and didn't glance at him once.

When Cassidy finished her song. We all clapped at her and started to compliment her. I was falling asleep of how relaxing the guitar and her voice was-.  

-I don't get how your voice is so relaxing. I was just falling asleep, girl. -I said and she giggled-. 

-Thanks, everyone! I take ass, cash or grass. -She said and i smiled-. Ahem. Hint hint. 

Sean. -Finn said. Even when i hear his name i feel so angry for no reason...-. take a puff and pass it to your friend. -Finn said but Sean rejected it and passed it to Cassidy, i was looking away so i couldn't see his stupid face. Ingrid and Anders decided to go to sleep since they're not used to stay up that late, i said goodbye to them and just keep chillin'-. 

-Jeez, i swear everytime you play that song, Cass... i see my poor blackflag. -Hannah said and i remembered the time she told me about her dog. Normally, i get very touching about those type of things... since i love doggies so much-.

-Aww, man. I'm sorry... -Cassidy said and i nodded in agreement-. 

-Who's blackflag? -Daniel asked and i looked at him. I could feel Sean's eyes on me again. Asshole. I thought. Then Hannah started to talk about her dog-.

-Jeez. Sorry i ruined the mood. -Hannah said and i smiled-.

-Don't worry, Hans. -Finn said-. We can do worse! Let's hear everybody's worst memory! -He mentioned and i giggled-. Fair and square! 

-You serious? -Cassidy said-. 

-Why the fuck not? -Finn spoke-. We all need to say our piece, once in a while. Who's up? -He asked and i stood quiet-. Penny? -He asked and Penny started to relate his story. And then Jacob, and then Cassidy. But she refused and justify herself saying that she already sang us a song. Finn asked me. But i refused, since i can't even remember from when i am, for some reason... Of course he had to ask Sean and Daniel. Thet talked about Mushroom, i looked at Daniel worriedly, i knew he didn't like to talk about her. I wanted to give him a hug-.

Penny left and so did Jacob. 

Hey. I'm wiped out... Are you ready for bed, yet? I heard Daniel's voice talking to Sean.

-Yep. -He said-. I'm ready to crash, too. -He and Daniel stands up-.

-What? No. You're gonna miss our makeover skills! -Cassidy said-. 

-I'd fall asleep, and then you'll trim my ear off... -Sean said-. 

-(y/n). Are you coming with us? -Daniel asked and i smiled-. Don't worry, i will, later. -I said-. 

-Okay... -He said kind of dissapointed. I'm sorry goofball... I felt Sean's eyes on me again. But this time i looked at him and he just kept staring at me worried-. Yeah, right... -Sean and Daniel walked to the tent and i just kept chatting with the guys-. 

-Damn. What's up with you too? Had some relationship fight? -Cassidy said and i laughed-. What? no fucking way. We just... argue, and it has nothing to do about a relationship... -I said-.

-Right. -Hannah said-. 

-Okay? Look that doesn't even matter, okay? can we talk about something else? -I said and took a sip of my beer-. 

-Alright, hun. No stress -Finn said and we started to talk about random shit. I decided to take a smoke and left the campfire for a little bit, staring at the stars and thinking about if i had a family, i can't remember that shit. Where i was born, it's like i don't even know myself. I don't know who i am, literally... This shit is eating me up. Out of nothing. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Sean, i just glanced at him and glanced at the floor-. 

-Mind if i sit here...? -He asked and i shaked my head saying no. I was mad with him, but i couldn't care less right now-.

-What? You're gonna blame me that Daniel is a "brat"? Go ahead. Just tell me i'm a bad influence already. -I said-. 

-No... (y/n)... listen... i'm so sorry for what i said, i was just stressed over Daniel, it's not your fault. I was a dick, i didn't mean to hurt you... i wasn't thinking straight. -He said and i looked at him. He seemed to have a worried face-.

-"I wasn't thinking straight?" You seemed pretty sure about what you said, Sean. Or am i wrong? -I said angrily. Some tears were slowly coming out of my eyes and i wiped them out and threw the cigarette away-. Maybe you're right... I told you it wasn't a good idea sticking up with you guys. -I said-. 

-Don't say that. -He said but now in a worried tone. i faced him-. You mean everything to us. And by that i mean Daniel and me... You know? I... i've been acting like this sometimes because... because, i feel like you're too close with Finn. I feel like you don't like being around me anymore... I just don't want to lose you, (y/n)... -I freezed at his last words-. 

-What do you mean...? -I asked him and faced him-. 

-I mean... -He started to blush and started to play with his fingers, like he wanted to tell me something important, but he couldn't-. I think... I want to kiss you right now... -And now is me, i was in shock, blushing like a mess. He likes me? No freaking way... Sean Diaz has a crush on me? Shit,shit! I looked at him and smiled. I leaned closer to him and made him look at me, and without thinking, i kissed him. He kissed back. Our lips matched together and the wind running trough our faces made it so peaceful.

Sean's pov.

i'm kissing her, i'm actually kissing her, and i like it, because i love her and i want her by my side. I might sound cheesy, but she's the only person who makes me feel like that. 

i've been such an asshole with her. And it's not her fault. It's my fault for being such a dick, she has literally give us the best she could.

-I love you. -I say proudly and she gives me that smile that makes me fall in love with her everytime i look at her-.

-I love you too, Sean. -She replies back and i stare at her beauty for a few seconds-. 

-What? -She says while blushing-.

(y/n)'s pov. Ooop that was short,

-Eres hermosa. -He says and i felt like i was actually about to die because i just can't when he talks in Spanish. He sounds so cute and hot.

-Ok, wow? Pro tip: Don't speak on Spanish or- 

-Or what? ¿Qué vas a hacer? -He says in a flirty tone and my face turn completely red-.

-Ermm... Stop! -I yell and look at another direction and he laughs at me-.

-Don't you like my accent? -He says while laughing-.

-It's not that! It's just that you're really cute when you speak Spanish... and i can't handle it, ya know?... -I reply at him in a lower tone so he couldn't understand me, but he fucking did-.

-You think i'm cute? -He asks and i nod-. You're cute. -He says and i look back at him-.

-Yeah, but you're cuter. -I say-.

-No you. -He replies-.

-You

-You

-Y- -He shouts me with a kiss. Never thought he was going to be this charming anc cheesy. I love this new Sean-. I'm a little bit sleepy. Can we go to sleep pls? How's Daniel? 

-He's fine. -He smiled and grabbed my hand and helped me to stand up-.

-Thanks. -I say and he smiles in reply and we go to our tent-. 

-Look at him. He looks like such an angel while sleeping. -I say talking about Daniel and lay down-. 

-Yeah, right. -He smirks and he lays next to me, not facing each other-. 

-Goodnight, Sean. -I say as i felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head on my neck. Feeling his cold breathing giving me chills-. 

-Goodnight, Mi amor. -He says and i smile and we both fall asleep-.

lmfao i hate this so much. Bye.