Chapter 1

15 years had washed away and the time had come to start my adventure though my whole life had been a roller coaster. I leaned out of the window, waving as long as I could while she disappeared into  the distance. Currently, I should stop thinking about Lindsey but you know Mom is Mom...I am boarding my flight and I'm on my way to Seattle. I have got a job plus a room to stay and also a very good salary. Who would have left all these possibilities and so I'm on my way to grab hold of it but I had to leave my mom with Rob (her current boyfriend after she and dad got divorced). I got a window seat, fortunately. I closed my eyes and memories started flashing already.  I was way candid with my Mom and to be honest we watched porn together... We were more like friends than a mother-daughter relationship. I would never forget that day when I abruptly encountered Rob and Lindsey  having sex. God!! What an encounter. Later she came and told me every detail of the lovemaking (not every I mean but mostly).
                         I didn't realize when I drifted off to sleep in my thoughts that when I woke up, I had almost reached my destination. I got off my flight. It was a complete 5 hours flight which had completely left me weary and my neck aches badly from the bad position I was napping. I was desperately in need of a strong black coffee. But I continue walking and then after all checking, I collected my luggage when suddenly my phone pops up with an email. It was from THE WILLIAM & SONS COMPANY for which I am here. I checked the message and then I found that they are sending me a taxi to pick me up from the airport. I don’t know why there is so much civility, but I liked it. I thought they might use to do it for everyone ... I was already provided with the taxi number so I didn’t have any kind of hardship finding out my taxi.
                                                    I found the taxi and it was already waiting for me. I went to my taxi when the driver said “Ma’am this is prearranged.” No, I mean it’s prearranged for me. “Can I have the code please?” I don’t know about any code. “ Ma’am you must have got one. Please check”. But I don’t recollect about any kind of code.“ Ma’am if you don’t mind can you recheck the message you got for the number of the taxi.” “Okay let me check.” I went through the email once again and then at the very end the code was given and written to inform the person who wants the code. I was never the careless one but this is a careless mistake. “ Oh, I got the code. It’s 926971.” “Thank you, ma’am. Please get in, I’ll manage your luggage.” I sat inside the car.
                                            The conveyance from airport to my apartment was quick and comfy. I thanked the driver and went into the reception of the grand hotel I'm staying in. HOTEL SWISS PALACE. In the reception the blond receptionist asked me for the code. I don't understand why is everyone up with codes. 926971. " Okay ma'am. You have been suited for the third floor, room 38. Please don't worry; luggage will be up in your room shortly. Ma'am your room service number is 1927 which is given in the telephone number book. Thank you and have a good day." I somehow escaped from the Blondie; she talks way to much.
                     The room service man handed in my luggage in a blink of an eye. I thanked and asked him to leave. The only fastest thing I need now is a hot shower and definitely coffee . It took me less than 20 minutes to change into sweats and then I planned for a walk to the nearest Starbucks . I got out of my hotel and inhaled deeply

~ AND THAT'S HOW THE STORY BEGINS~