Chapter Two

“Minho? Why are you here?” Felix asks confused while Minho looks just as irritated, "what is this? Chan told me you and Felix need a driver."  

"It's not us, it's Jisung that needs a drive home." Changbin sighs, pointing at the guy that runs a hand through his hair at the mention of his name. 

Minho sighs, "is it really that important?" 

"Yeah, he doesn't live near here and we all can't drive. You just have to drop him off." Changbin explains. 

"Why can't you take him home with you and Felix?" 

Changbin just gives him a look and Minho rolls his eyes, muttering something about horny people before agreeing involuntarily, deciding to hold this against Chan tomorrow. 

"Felix, let's go." Changbin quickly says, grabbing his boyfriends arm and pulling him out before the other two could react. 

Minho sighs again, looking at the younger. His hair is a mess, but not in a bad way. He is a bit sweaty, too, pulling at his shirt as if he feels really hot right now. He eyes Minho, his eyes sharp, catching the older off guard. 

"I've seen you before." Jisung figures and Minho just nods, "yeah. I am Changbin’s friend. Come on, I'll drive you home." 

"I don't know you." Jisung smiles at him, "shouldn't you ask me out first before taking me home?" 

Minho blinks at him, confused. As far as he knows is Han Jisung everything but a guy that flirts. He shakes it off, "I am just here to take you home." 

Jisung sighs but gets up, "and I am supposed to trust you like that, I see." 

"Are you willing to risk it?" Minho asks, not really caring at this point as he grabs Jisungs arms politely to pull him outside. 

"For someone like you? Sure." Jisung gives the older a simple smile, following him to a car he doesn't know, but refuses to go inside just yet, eyeing the older. 

"What do you mean with that?" Minho asks, not sure whether he cares. After all, he is only there to take him home. The younger seems completely wasted, too. 

Jisung leans against the car as he looks at him, "By what? I am sure you are aware of your looks." 

Minho sighs, "just get in before I change my mind." 

But Jisung doesn't. He looks up at the sky, holding out a hand. Before Minho could question it, he realizes the droplets of rain that started to fall. Nothing much, but not helping the situation. 

"Look, the raindrops are wet." Jisung mutters in astonishment and Minho recalls Hyunjin telling him he was failing some of his classes. Now he understands why.

"Han Jisung. Get in the car now or I'll just leave." Minho states, though he wouldn't. He couldn't. Changbin and Chan would give him hell and honestly, the way the younger seems to eye everyone walking past as if tempted to go with them left him with no other choice than to take him home himself.  

Jisung pouts, "but I am hungry." 

"I don't care, get in."