Chapter Twelve

"Hey Jisung-" Felix approaches his best friend at the end of the lesson, but Jisung gives him the cold shoulder, "don't even try." 

Felix sighs but accepts his fate and keeps walking next to him, but quietly. He does want to know the details of how everything ended between him and Hyunjin, but guess he'll have to wait. 

They meet Seungmin and Jeongin in front of the cafeteria, the later giving Felix a weird look. "Why are you so...unhappy? Did you have a fight?" 

Felix sighs, "kind of. I may did something to upset him." "What? I bet it was funny." Felix boxes him lightly but Jeongin just chuckles, pressing on so Felix shortly recaps what happened, though he leaves out everything concerning Minho. 

"I wish I was there." Jeongin concludes with a smirk as they all head to the table the other four are already sitting on.  

"Hyunjin! Old fart, tell us about your date with Jisung!" Jeongin sits down next to him and the whole table looks at the newcomers.  

Jisung rolls his eyes, ending up between Minho and Chan across of Hyunjin. Some things don't change. Hyunjin also grimaces, "ew, no. What the hell is your source?" 

"Wait," Chan speaks up, "you guys talked? How'd it go?" 

Jisung and Hyunjin exchange a look before both turning away, scoffing. "Just because we talked doesn't mean we like each other." Jisung states and Hyunjin agrees. 

Changbin is the one breaking the silence. "No need to be weird about it. We're all glad you aren't on the worst terms anymore." 

Jisung freezes as a hand lays on his thigh, squeezing it gently before pulling away again. He continues to swallow his food before looking at Minho, ignoring whatever conversation Changbin and Felix just started. 

Minho on the other hand follows the conversation Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin are having.  

"Jisung?" Chan pokes his side and the younger quickly snaps out of it, looking at him and the couple, raising his eyebrow. "What?"  

"How'd your mathematics test go?" Chan asks, probably again. Jisung smiles at him, "pretty good. Better than I expected." "Good to hear that."  

"You could have told me." Felix huffs but Jisung glares at him. "No. I am still angry with you." "You're not." "No, but you should suffer at least the same amount I did yesterday." 

Chan chuckles softly, patting his shoulder, "alright. Some other friends of mine invited me to a party, do you want to come along? It's Friday, so no stress with classes." 

Jisung shrugs, "who else will be there?" Chan looks at him, then he leans forward to look at the whole table, "guys! Party on Friday, who's up for it?" 

Everyone raises their arms, Seungmin being pushed by Hyunjin and Jeongin. Chan smiles, "thanks, that was it. I'll give you the details later." Then he turns to Jisung again. "So?" 

"Fine, I'll come." He smiles, looking over at Felix and Changbin, though a little shudder runs down his spine. "It's been a while since I was on a party." 

"Right, you had lots of stress with your grades." Chan remembers and Jisung laughs awkwardly as if to agree, though that wasn't really the reason. Not like he'd tell them, though.