Chapter Eight

"What got you smiling like that?" Felix asks before Jisung could even say hello, both guys smiling for apparently no reason. 

"I am not!" Jisung chuckles, hugging his friend as they start to make their way to the first class. "I just feel good today, that's all." 

"Uhu. Spill the tea." Felix just replies with a smirk but Jisung shrugs, "not yet." "What do you mean? When will you?" "I don't know." Felix groans and Jisung grins, boxing his side, "let me be. And thanks for helping me with the outfit yesterday." 

Felix eyes him suspiciously, then his eyes widen. "What happened after I left yesterday?" 

"Nothing much, really. Chan threw us all out." "Then what are you hiding? You didn't look this happy in a while." 

"Nothing." Jisung grins, and they both knew that was the biggest lie ever. But they silently agree not to bring it up anymore, because it wouldn't lead to anything. 

---- ---- ----

Jisung nervously stuffs random clothes in his bag, hoping he'd have enough to choose from in the morning. He's supposed to be picked up by Minho in less than half an hour, and to say he is excited would be an understatement. 

Running around his apartment he manages to run into his furniture way too often, forgetting what he was supposed to do. 

Toothbrush and stuff, a sweater, or maybe this one? He already had one, though. The outfit he is wearing today is fine. But should he change? But they are just watching movies, right? 

His phone bings’ and Jisung jumps, running over to look at the message. Minho is there. 

He smiles to himself, grabbing his bag, hoping for the best before rushing outside. 

"What took you so long?" Minho asks as soon as he sits down in the passenger's seat and Jisung scoffs, "for real? I didn't even take two minutes." 

Minho just smiles, "throw your stuff in the back. Do you mind if we go shopping now?" "No, it's good." Jisung agrees, making himself comfortable as the other starts the car. 

He keeps his eyes looking outside, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. He wants to say something, but he doesn't know what. 

"You don't have to be that nervous, Jisung." Minho gently snaps him out of his thoughts and the younger turns to look at him. "Wha- I am not-" "Oh shush, it's not hard to see. You don't have to. We're just watching a movie." 

Jisung bites his lip, "I know. Sorry." "Shush." Minho mutters, a smile on his face he hopes Jisung wouldn't see. "We're here." 

They make their way through the isles, heading straight for the snacks. "What do you want?" Minho asks and Jisung shrugs, "I don't really prefer anything. Maybe-" 

Before he could finish, Minho pulls him back into the isle they just passed, laying a hand on Jisungs mouth, looking towards the end. "Be quiet." 

Jisung just huffs, struggling at first, but end up starring at the older in confusion. He keeps on talking, but Minho surely doesn't understand his muffled words, so he chooses his last possibility.