Chapter 30

'I know that you're wrong for me'

Jungkook has been living his worst life.

Although, he's got the prettiest omega with him, he still feels empty, alone, angry, but most of all, he's always starving for blood.

While Taehyung is now on his feet, lurking around and healing from his temporary 'handicap', Jungkook was getting worse.

Not one day has passed without him throwing tantrums, fighting with the omega whenever he wants to go out but Taehyung didn't let him.

He got ten blood bags per day and it was still not enough, at first it was five per day but due to his constant whining, Taehyung begged Bogum to give them more blood.

At this rate, they are going to run out of blood and Jungkook knows that he can never survive in a wolf pack, not for a long run.

Back in his clan, his family got blood from hospitals or from human donors and there is always enough blood for everyone, however, here in the pack, he can't get blood whenever he wants nor compel someone to get his way.

"Taehyung for fuck's sake! Stop those noises, will you? I'm trying to get some sleep!!!!" Jungkook had groaned under the blanket because it's 8 am and the omega was already making too much noises while getting ready for work.

Talking about work, the omega has been missing for more than a week and even if he needs to keep an eye on Jungkook, he also needs to make money for them to survive.

"You better wake the fuck up! It's 8 and your lazy ass is still sleeping there!" The omega retorted loudly which made the vampire's head ache.

"So what? I don't have anything better to do!" Pissed, the younger abruptly pulled the blanket away from him and sat down on the bed to look at Taehyung.

"Well, I think that you better find something to do, maybe a job because I can't keep up with all the expenses, not when I have to buy your bloodbags from the hospital!"

Urgh- Jungkook almost forgot that they're not rich, they're nothing like how he used to live with his parents, no more luxury, no free blood.

They got to work to survive and he's never done any works in his life.

"Maybe I should just get back to hunt, you know it's free and-"

"No fucking way! You're not getting back to that! I'm telling you Jeon Jungkook that I'll chop your dick off if I hear you're back at it again!" Taehyung firmly warned as he looked sternly at the vampire and the latter gulped down with difficulty.

Jungkook hasn't been to hunt, he died to go but Taehyung was always home to prevent him from doing so.

However, today will be the first day in a while for him to be left on his own.

How can he possibly control himself???

"Well, you know it was already difficult for me to keep sane when you were around so I don't know what I'll do once you're gone to work..." Jungkook truthfully states.

"I know that but I can't stay here to watch on you everyday! My boss was kind enough to let me have a week off, you gotta behave Kook! It's hard but you can do it!"

The younger exhaled out, "It's not difficult, but impossible. I can't contain myself forever!"

Taehyung groaned in frustration at that.

"If you don't make any efforts then it's lost in advance! You're always making excuses but I don't see you really trying!"

It's like Jungkook's always finding excuses, never wants to quit his bad habits and Taehyung feels like he's the only one who does all the work.