♥ Harry Potter's Fanfiction - Hinny

Preface:
This OS is an alternate take on the hinny in HBP. This story contains Hinny (Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley) and is inspired by the fact that Harry fantasized – in the book – his crush crying 'over his lifeless form and confessing her deep attraction towards him'.

Key:
Italics denotes Harry's thoughts or his A/N as this OS is supposed to be written by him.

There once was a boy named Harry Potter. He was quite good-looking for his age of sixteen and had reached a height that was enough to tower over three or some chairs piled up on each other. His black hair almost reached his eyes which was, to say the least as words are hard to be formed into sentences when compared to feelings, annoying. But it gave him a cool edge as he knew – rather hoped – that it brought out the green of his eyes.

A/N: Maybe that's enough with describing me, yeah. *End of Author's Note*

As most knew, an handsome man attracted the likes of several gushing girls. The fame that Harry had was a plus point. Nevertheless, he was not satisfied with the amount of ladies. The amount did not matter, really, it was the one person missing in them that disappointed him.

His crush.

A/N: no, I just did not write that. Erase it from your minds, readers!

. . .

On second thoughts, let it be. *End of A/N*

Harry loved her. She had red silky hair, deep and warm eyes that brightened up each time she'd smile. The freckles splattered across her nose was more cute than beautiful. She was as charming as her personality. Cool, smart, funny, attractive, feisty; the list of words cannot be put up on this –

A/N:  what's this website called?! *End of A/N*

This website, yeah.

Anyways, the author is here to narrate a thrilling, classic romantic tale of two souls which were just meant to be!

He was running through the woods, beads of sweat dripping down his cheek as fear and anxiety coursed through his body. The scream of a terrified girl that had just erupted in his wake, just a couple more feet from where he was, had alerted him.

His heart raced. Every ounce of his fibre begged for rest but he pushed on because in the end, there was always something worth it for.

Eventually, he reached a clearing where a girl was sprawled on the ground, her long hair covering more than half of her face. She was trembling, letting out unnatural screams in intervals. Harry took a couple of steps towards her but then a mighty roar grumbled from deep within the forest. Heavy footsteps followed its wake and he instantly reached for his sword. No sooner than he had it withdrawn than a monster, six feet taller than he was, with fiendish red eyes appeared from behind a fig tree.

It roared again causing the girl to wince. Infuriated by her pain, Harry dashed forward, swinging his sword wildly at the beast. It struck its ungodly chest, spraying a burst of yellow blood all over. The boy managed to dodge the liquid by side-stepping as soon as his sword cut a slash. It tumbled to the ground in a daze, letting earth shake before quieting down. The whole woods feel eerily silent but there was a promise of safety in its breeze.

Harry kneeled by the girl, gently stroking her red hair. "Hey, it's all right. The beast is gone," he spoke, softly and letting his voice calm her down. It worked and she stopped trembling, eventually revealing her face. Even in the shadows of the trees and the faint aura of the moonlight, a sight of her features formed a lump in Harry's throat and he swallowed hard.