C2:Down the drain

Author's note
Hey peeps. Forgive me for the late update. I've been searching for inspo and finally I've found it.

Soo the chapters aren't Pov's anymore but are named after the mood or rather what I think is the mood of these chapter.

Also, Brianna is Trixie😅 So sorry for the misunderstanding

This chapter is more of a Andrew POV. So all the thoughts you'll see belong to Andrew but of course there are other scenes where I used third person view to avoid confusion 😊

Pls enjoy💓🙏
_________________________________________

"Drew. What you did in class was unacceptable and disgusting. I have a reputation to uphold, I mean why would you do that to me?" complained Sarah.

What does this girl want from me? Sometimes I question myself. Like why on earth am I in this situation? How and why did I allow it?

I groaned, "Come on babe. Stop with the drama. It was just another Miss T class. I didn't mean to tarnish your reputation." Sadly I know where this is going. She's going to give me the silent treatment, involve her parents and three days from now I'll be having dinner in a suit. I cringed at the thought.

"Is this how you express your love for me? Huh? By siding with that excuse of a teacher and embarassing me in front of the entire class." Sarah asked yelling. It was like she wanted to make her hate towards Ms Timmies more visible than it already was.

I had to apologize, unfortunately and prevent silent treatment dinner. So, I pulled Sarah in for a hug and apologized, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Forgive me babe, pls." God please come back and swallow me. Pretty please.

I knew it was going to work. She was now smiling and pulling me closer for a makeup selfie. Sarah loves showcasing our relationship.

Like I said, God please come back or better yet just take me now!

I force a smirk into the camera and take my books for library period.

"Dude, are you okay?" Wayne asked with a sly smile knowing what Sarah just did to me. I glared at him. "Woah! You almost look like that dragon witch." I chuckled.

"Don't you ever compare me to her. Ever." I told him. You would rather compare me to a frog. "Relax. Unless of course you're going to a dinner tonight." My best bud sure knows me well.

Thing is Wayne and I have been friends way before we were even born. His mom and my mom are best friends and the apples didn't fall far from the trees. "God,no! I managed to escape dinner.........for now." The bell rang and we headed to the Library.

Library

"Let's not sit with Sarah today, please. She never reads and is always chewing her gum extra loud." Wayne complained. "You don't have to tell me twice." We looked for an extra table and there were none. I almost accepted defeat and wait....there were two spots open,opposite Mikayla and Trixie.

"Let's go sit there." Wayne pointed and began walking without me. "Wait up!" I half-shouted, half-whispered. What?! I'm not a monster, I respect libraries.

I cleared my breath to get Mikayla's attention. "Hi. Sorry, are these seats taken?" I asked. She looked at me and her friend, Trixie was shocked whereas she held a nonchalant face. "Oh hey, no, they aren't. You can sit." Trixie looked at Mikayla like she stabbed her puppy.

"Oh cool, thanks." Wayne said and sat down. "Thank you". I said smiling, I mean smirking. It doesn't really matter, all I know is I held a friendly face and my teeth were showing ohk?