Chapter 2. The Crew Formation-II

It was quite late.
Jungkook and Taehyung walked about the streets of the town, in search of men, ready to join the expedition.

"I think it's quite late now... ", Taehyung said, panting.
"Late? My foot, keep walking.", Jungkook scoffed.

Here, Jimin finally pops his head out.
They were gone.

Aish... That's a relief!

He takes a good look around the ship.
" Quite ragged... ", he comments.
" The Golden Poison.... Seems I have heard about this ship somewhere..."

Jimin walks around the deck and suddenly stops. He rushed back to the name of the ship.

"THE GOLDEN POISON?!!!", he said, terrified, remembering that the ship belonged to the feared Cap. Jeon.

"What trouble did you get yourself into, Jimin!! Run for your life!!" , he hurried towards the ship's exit. But soon he returned back, dragging his feet.

"Run? What were you thinking...that man who saved my life.. ah I don't know his name either...might kill me the instance if he ever spots me...he did look quite dangerous...", he thought as he sat down, in middle of the deck, with his legs crossed, his head hung down.

With nothing to do to escape, Jimin started to think of the possible future, well, he had a caring family of course...

"Maybe, I have a higher possibility to return alive from the expedition than to live in the same town as him...", Jungkook's scarred manly face flashed in front of his eyes.

"Who could that man be? Well, he did seem like a ship's owner... but... WAIT!!", he takes a break from his thoughts and rethinks...." c-could he be Captain Jeon's s-son?"
.
.
.
Here:

"Jungkook-ah!! Let's go back now, anyways what about that man you caught? he must be lonely too, right!?", Taehyung said tiredly pouting, he tried each and every way he could convince Jungkook to go back to the ship and have a good sleep.

Jungkook paid no heed to him.

"Oh!", Jungkook exclaimed and smirked. He looked at Taehyung, who stood there with a frown.

"You know, Taehyung-ssi? I HATE going back empty handed...", Jungkook hissed, putting an arm aroung Taehyung's neck.

"But its quite late for people to roam outside!", Taehyung innocently said, quite irritated.

Jungkook scoffed and said," I don't think you understand things easily, I think I'll have a tough time with you...", Jungkook said, gently shaking his head.

"Look there, guess whose house we have stopped by?", he said pointing towards a lavish mansion.

Taehyung squints his eyes and suddenly widens it..."Doesn't it belong to the Kim's? The head of the Department of Sea Crimes?!"

"Yes, it does", Jungkook says plainly.

"Then I-I-I think it's safe for us to run far away, maybe towards the ship? Afterall, we ARE pirates! aren't we? hehe", Taehyung says and turns back to return.

Jungkook sighs and holds the collar of Taehyung's shirt from back.

"Coward. Follow me. We're gonna look for Kim Namjoon, I heard he's good at geography, and yes! we definitely need a good navigator for a safe journey", he says, dragging the pleading and scared Taehyung with him and secretly entering the house premises.

It was only Jungkook, Taehyung and a coarse moonlight awake at this hour.

They both quietly crawl along the house fence.

"Jungkook-ah, I don't think-"

"Shushhhh", Jungkook says poking his finger, on Taehyung's lips.

"Ouch! ", Taehyung said rubbing them.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to these unviolent means to hush people", Jungkook plainly said while simultaneously looking at the guard. Taehyung gupled.

"Let's go! That lazy guard, he's sleeping. If not today, he will definitely get fired one day!", saying this Jungkook entered the house through a open window, leading straight to Kim Namjoon's rich bedroom. Taehyung rolled his eyes and unwillingly followed him.

There, Namjoon laid, peacefully sleeping, amongst his room full of globes, world maps, sea routes, books, geometry instruments and posters of various wanted pirates.

They both stared in surprise at this extravagant room.

"Father?", Jungkook muttered with a frown, noticing his father's name on the 'wanted dead or alive pirate list'.

"Wish even I could find you either dead or alive....."

Poor Taehyung was already sleepy when he was suddenly startled by Namjoon's movements. Namjoon had probably sensed some movements around.

Taehyung started bitting his nails in anxiety as he saw the big chest of Namjoon stand upright on the bed. His eyes still closed.

Jungkook who was too immersed, had a black shadow covering him against the moonlight and sharply turned behind.

Namjoon started rubbing his eyes. Jungkook hesitate not a moment more and shouted,
"That vase there, quick before he wakes up!! "

Taehyung was startled and scared at the same time. He grabbed the vase kept besides him on a marble cabinet.

"What now? ", he asked.
"Are you stupid, you wanna die?!Hit his head!!! ", Jungkook said trying to get close to Taehyung.

Namjoon now was fully awake and aware of the surrounding.

" Hey you-uh!", was the last thing Namjoon could say before he blacked out. His torso fell forward on his bed, exposing poor Taehyung with a terrified face, the vase in his two hands, shaking.

"Ay, my boy! Well done! ", Jungkook said patting shaking Taehyung's shoulder.
" Now lift him up quick, we need to escape from here!! ", he commanded.

" Why do I have to do it? ", Taehyung pouted and thought to himself and he started to lift the heavy asleep man, heading back towards their ship.

~A/n~
Omo! What will be Namjoon's reaction to his abduction?

Will Jimin escape?

Will Hoseok and Suga be a part soon with Jin?
🚢
Stay tuned!!