Chapter 15. The Hint

* a reminder to kindly keep voting, and if you have forgotten....on the previous chapters too! 👉👈🥺
---------------------------------------------------------------

"What in the world am I seeing?", Jimin questioned the Siren. She finally spoke out-

" The place where you belong, Park Jimin", she hissed.

Jimin furrowed his brows and rapidly blinked his eyes. He was still unsure whether this was yet, a hallucination.

"How am I breathing underwater? H-how do you know my name?! What the hell is going on?!", Jimin yelled in frustration.

"How about you ask your father himself?", she said.

"M-my father?", Jimin questioned.

" Yes....your father....Lord Poseidon, he is waiting for you, since years....now follow me.", the siren said and started to swim inside the palace .

She led him into the realms of the enchanting, magical and majestical castle.

He could see more of the beautiful mermaids there. He swam passed them, turning head after head, igniting talks after talks.

"Why are you the only siren here?", Jimin asked.

"Because only sirens can beckon people. My name Thelxipea by the way. ", she answered.

" That's a complicated one... Hehehe", Jimin said, trying to sound friendly. "How about I call you Thelixa? "

She seemed ignored his comment and stopped at a big golden gate, leading to throne of the God of sea, the Poseidon.

"He's inside. Go meet him. Don't be scared! ", she hushed, and pushed Jimin inside.

.

.

.

.

" WHAT?! YOU WERE GETTING HUNTED BY A REAL SIREN?! ", all of the other members screamed.
Jungkook hung his head down and scratched his neck.

" Ah..Mm...Yes?..."

"The fuck Jungkook! We could have lost you!! ", Namjoon literally yelled.

”I know, hyung.... I'm sorry?? ", Jungkook spoke low.

" It wasn't for Yuri, you could have been a nice roast meal, with an apple stuffed in your mouth! , Taehyung added.

"But....how did Yuri save you? ", Jin asked.

Jungkook instantly had a mischievous smile on his face. Before he could say anything-

"Can she save Jimin too? ", Jin asked.

Yuri's eyes widened.

" NO!", Jungkook shouted.

"I mean.... I'll save him! All it takes is a kiss...", Jungkook said, stamering and sweating.

Yuri looked at Jungkook with foul gasp.
He is ready to even kiss Jimin?!

" But....What happened to him, where is he?! ", Jungkook asked as he suddenly realised the missing Jimin.

" We have been searching for him, he's no where to be found...... ", Yoongi said, worried.

There was a rustle in the bush.
An animal?

The suddenly, with a loud 'thud', a weary looking, wet Jimin fell on the ground.

He instantly sprang up to the ground and smiled a little, trying to hide his embarrassment.

" Did you again.... fall into the water?! ", Jin asked resting his forehead on his palms.

" Ye-yup! ", he replied, quite confidently.

" Come on Jimin-ah! Are you a child to get lost?! ", Taehyung scolded him.

" I-I was thirsty.", he replied.

"You just got saved from Jungkook's smooch!", Hobi added.

" What?! Jungkook's smooch?!", Jimin shouted.

"Aish.... Forget it hyunggg!! ", Jungkook cried out like a baby.

"Let's leave then?", Namjoon asked.

" Yes!! "

Everyone boarded the ship one by one. As Yuri was about to get in, Jungkook laid her a hand for support.

"My lady?", he said, his eyes narrowed and a spark of desire shined in them.

"No thanks, I'Il be good all by myself! ", Yuri said, shooing the hand away.

Jungkook scoffed and closed his fist. He looked at the island they were leaving.

" Monsieur MaryJones! I'll always remember you for the 'treasure' I discovered here, on your this very grave", he said, looking at Yuri, smiling.
.

.
Jimin placed his hands on the rim of the helm.
Golden Poison was again woken up from the short break.
.

.

.

.

Next day:

"Jungkook-ah!", a sweet voice called out.

Jungkook turned around to see Yuri.

" Jungkook-ah, may I know where are we heading to? ", she asked him.

" We are currently turning right on the Mediterranean. We'll then head to the Strait of Gibraltar and reach their in about 7 days. ", Jungkook explained to her.

" Oh, Namjoon-hyung! Yuri, I'll go now....but can you meet me at the deck....in the evening? ", Jungkook said.

" Yes sure....but why? "

Jungkook just smiled and ran away towards Namjoon.

"I wonder what he's gonna do?", Yuri thought to herself.
.

.

.
[Jimin's pov]

"I wish I could let everyone know what happened with me that night..... "

Flashback:

The golden gates flung open, exposing poor scared Jimin.

"Is it you.....Triton? ", a heavy voice asked.

" No, well... It's Park Jimin! ", Jimin squeaked.

" Huh?!"
.

.

.

.

.

" So you mean.... I'm your son?! ", Jimin screamed.

" Yes you are, my Triton.... You were cruely cursed centuries ago by the premordial witch, Azus. Thus now, you are a human in your every birth..... I want you back as my son, as the heir to this very throne, as the husband I promised to Thelxipea.", Poseidon explained.

"Show me your amulet... ", he continued.

Jimin handed him the pendant he used to wear.

" Indeed you are our very Triton! ", he said happily.

"To free you from the curse, we needed 5 rare gems.
It's been 3 million years we have been collecting them. Some were formed due to volcanic eruptions taking years to show up, some due to crystallization. But finally we have gathered the four. "

"You must get us the fifth one and bring it to us here. It's called the......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
....... 'black diamond'..... "

[Flashback ends]