Chapter 22. The Night At Mystchime Island

"Where is he?!", Jungkook said, trying to see the behind of the ship by bending over the rim of the deck.

"What's taking him so long to return?!", Namjoon asked in frustration.

"I hope he is safe....", Jin faintly said. There was a silence.

"I know he must be!", Jimin said, cheerly, breaking the pause.

"WHERE ARE YOU'LL RUNNING OFF?! WAIT FOR ME!?", they heard a familiar voice. It was Taehyung for sure.

He immediately hopped into the water and started swimming towards the ship.

"Here, catch the rope!", Yuri laid it down for him.

He climbed the rope and safely returned to the deck. Everyone gave him a tight hug.

"We thought we lost you!", Yoongi said.

"Lose me? NEVER. I'm not take easy to get rid off!", Tae joked.

"The Mystchime Island, we had a terrible day with you.", Namjoon commented.

"Atleast we got some nice foods!", Tae said and raised a jute bag filled with food stuff.

"That's great! Is this why it took you so long?", Yuri asked.

"Well....not gonna lie so....NO...It's a little secret....", Taehyung shyly said.

"Between us....", Jimin winked.

" Come on Hyung, spill it out! ", curious Jungkook asked.

" Well-", Tae was about to continue when-

"Come back here you bastards!! How dare you steal our Ruler's ship?!!", the knight men called out.

" They are so funny! ", Jungkook said and showed them his tongue.

They, once again, rebegan their journey.

Days and days passed by, their journey was about the near end. They all grew nervous and anxious about what's gonna take place next.

Will their months of hard work finally get any fruit?

Will they meet Jungkook's enemy, Moonie Cedric any soon?

Will they be able to hunt down the black diamond before him?

Will they all return alive?

or.........

Will they all get cursed?

Questions kept popping faster as they neared the 'Bloodhound Dock Island'. The same island where the black diamond is supposed to lay, hidden.

Namjoon had been keeping a closer eye on Yuri, after the pigeon message incident. He had not found out anything yet.

"How many days until we reach 'The Bloodhound Dock Island?", Seokjin asked.

"Last 7 days", Namjoon informed.

'7 Days', the words ringed in everyone's ears.

They had roughly passed the Strait of Gibraltar today, the exact date, Jungkook had informed Yuri before.

"Where's Yuri?", Jungkook asked everyone at the dock.

"She's been in her room ever since today morning.", Tae informed.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Usually, it's Yuri who is the ship's roaster, making up everybody in the morning with her 'not-so-good' songs.

"Is something wrong with her?", Jungkook asked, concered.

"We did try asking her, but she said she just needs some time of her own....", Jimin sadly said. Jungkook nodded.

What's wrong?, Jungkook thought.

Yuri's POV:

Is this even what I want to do?

Why do I fall weak everytime I see him.

Why do I feel nervous everytime he is close to me.

Why do I never feel to part away from him.

Why do I feel loved whenever he kisses.

Why do I smile whenever he does and cry whenever he.....does?

.

.

.

.

Why do I not feel like......betraying him?