Chapter 30. The Black Diamond.

"We're here!", Jungkook shouted out, chills passed through his body as he breathed the first humid air of the Island.

Lonely and inhabitant, the trees of the Island were wild, dark green, thorny and thick. Some even looked like man-eating ones.

The 7 friends grabbed their comfortable weapons. Their grip on it fastened with each passing step. Their breathes became heavier.

"Divide! ", Jungkook ordered.

And they all split up in 2 groups as decided earlier.

The Island was silent. No sounds of animals or even insects.

" This is a huge one! ", Hobi said as they walked through swampy paths. Yoongi nodded.

" We must be careful.... I hear some sounds... ", Jimin said, stopping suddenly.
.

.

.
" We've reached!! ", a general shouted.

It was Cedric's ship.

From the dark cabin, emerged a face, smiling cruelly.

The crew stepped on the Island and dispersed as they had planned.
.

.

.
*THUD*

The Naval Ship dashed upon the shore of the Bloodhound Dock Island.

"Are you sure about going in? ", the General asked Shintaehin. He nodded.

The soldiers were instructed and they left the dock, wandering in the Island to find the black diamond, while Shintaehin stayed on the deck.

" Now! ", Ha-Jun ordered Yuri and they started going down the deck. Tip toeing to not get caught, but it was too late.

" That girl......there!", yelled Shintaehin.

"Shit!"

They both hurried down, dodging every arrow which was meant to struck them and jumped to hide in the dense bushes.

"Finally, now we gotta search for them, the pirates! ", Ha-Jun whispered.

"Do you think they might be here? "

"They are brave, aren't they? They will come here!"

Both of them diverted to search for the 7 friends.

With now hundreds of people on the island, it was sure that they'll meet each other. A war was on the way.
.

.

.
"I don't think there are any men here, Jungkook-ahh.... ", Tae said.

" Cedric will come here, I'm sure. "

"But-"

*thwack!*

Taehyung was saved by a few inches from a poisoned arrow.

"They are here! ", Jungkook shouted as a huge army of howling men ran towards them.

.

.

.
" The island is too big! ", the Naval soldiers said, panting already.

" We can cut it short for you, what say?! ", a familiar voice answered.

It was the second group of bangtan pirates, smiling at them with sharp weapons.

" It's those pesky pirates! "

"I'm not gonna spare you for how you treated us at the ship! ", yelled Jimin and pounced upon them.
.

.