Chapter 12. MaryJone's Grave Route

As the Navy Ship of the Sea Crimes approached them, everyone grew tensed, unsure how their enemy would react.

When the ship was at a safe distance, Lord Shintaehin, an important general of the Navy shouted out, after spotting Namjoon amongst the other.

"Ahh...GENERAL KIM NAMJOON-AH!? OR I MUST CALL YOU PIRATE KIM NAMJOON NOW?! What a shame to be the son of  the Admiral of the fleet!".

Namjoon stood there grounded, ashamed indeed and his head hung down.

"'Any Pirate you encounter at the Sea, must be killed' Orders from your father right?...I'm sorry I can't help", Shintaehin smirked and said.

Shintaehin, the commodore of the Navy, wanted his son to be the General, he claimed he was more capable than Namjoon.

Due to this failure, he holds a constant grudge for Namjoon and never misses a chance to diss him, today was his day to kill Namjoon and finally give his son the chance to conquer.

"Betrayed by his own son. What a tragedy, he would be so disappointed with you ..tsk..tsk...tsk", he continued, totally breaking up Namjoon's heart.

Namjoon started to think about the choices he made, to go with Jungkook, to participate in this dangerous journey. But, deep down he was still grateful for the people met on this journey, the experience they all shared.

"He has done nothing like a pirate does! No robbery, no murder! ", Namjoon said, referring to Jungkook, the captain. Although they did rob the mayor's food storage.

" A.. A... A.. Not yet", the commodore replied, pointing up his finger.

"ATTACK!!", Commodore Shintaehin shouted and the navy people threw ropes and started jumping on The Golden Poison.

"ATTACK!!", Jungkook firmly gave the orders too! Everyone took out there swords and lashed at the enemies.

The ship continuously shacked due to the constant movement. The sea was not calm and thus it was difficult to navigate. Although, the navy was quite large, the seven men were bravely fighting and defeating them in unison.