Chapter 16. New Plans

How could I even tell Poseidon, that we're heading to get the same black diamond he wants?! .....Jimin thought.

.
.
"You must see it before any man will.
You must touch it before any man does.
You must throw it in the ocean before any man stops you.
You must do it for WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE! "
.
.he remembers Poseidon's words.

Sorry Jungkook, but I have my own plans now......
.

.

.

Later that evening:

"Jungkook? Jungkook-ah? ", Yuri softly called out, searching for Jungkook to meet him at the deck as promised.

She turned around, just to find Jungkook waiting, exactly behind her, his hands held back and a cute bunny smile on his sweet face.

"OH MY GOD! You just scared me!! ", Yuri yelled, keeping her hand on her furiously beating chest.

" I have something for you! ", Jungkook whispered, growing more excited.

" And.... What is it? ", Yuri said, keeping her hands on her waist.

" Well... It's... This! "

Jungkook slid out something which looked like a necklace.
It was indeed a pendant, made out of shell. A subtle touch of elegance along with minute detailings, making you feel like a goddess made it, herself.

"It's.....it's...beautiful...", Yuri said, still mesmerized but it's beauty.

"Let me just-", Jungkook said and proceeded to clip it around her neck.

" No Jungkook! ", she alarmed.
" I-I can't accept it. ", she frowned.

"But, I got it for you, Yuri, the chest which contained it said, 'belongs to her, where the discoverer's heart lies.'", Jungkook continued.
.

.
" And my heart lies with you....."
.

.
A tear mingled at the corner of Yuri's eye.
Oh my dear Jungkook. I can't help but fall in love with you deeper and deeper everyday. Yet, I'm not the one for you.

"Now stay still! ", Jungkook said and happily tied the necklace around her neck.

" Well....seems like a pirate couldn't control his urge to steal? ", she joked. They both laughed.

Yuri looked at him, straight in the eyes. His love for her was true, as pure as the driven snow. His trust, faith, admiration was entirely of a man, whose love was flawless.

Jungkook kept the contact and slowly leaned forward for a kiss. Yuri closed her eyes too and accepted him whole heartedly.

As their lips were about to make contact-

"SCREECHHHHHH!!"

Both of them flinched and soon they realised that the one who interrupted them was no one else but, Jeon family's pet, Theorina the Pesky Parrot.

"She's back! ", Jungkook exclaimed.

" Whose she?! ", Yuri asked.

" She's Theorina, our pet! ", Jungkook said, blinking his doe eyes as Theorina hovered above, in the sky.

" She's lovely, just like you..... ", Yuri said, blushing. Jungkook giggled.

" Theorina! Here!! ", Jungkook said, signalling her to sit on his shoulder.

She swoon down and swiftly sat on Jungkook's shoulder.

" Aye aye captain Jeon! ", she sqeaked. They both laughed.

" Whose this bitch?" , the bird said, looking at Yuri, twitching her neck.

Jungkook gulped. Surely, Theorina had a sad habit of swearing occasionally. Yuri looked at her with disbelief.

Before Yuri opened her mouth, Jungkook asked her about Sakuya, Yuri's pigeon, she was missing for quite some time.

"She's also roaming here and there, she'll come back soon", Yuri said, and awkwardly laughed . Her smile dropped.

" Well, I see. I'll see you soon and let's complete what we were doing before" Jungkook nodded and said with a wink.

Yuri smiled faintly as Jungkook headed back. Her smiled dropped and turned into a frown when he was gone.

.

.

.

.

An unknow place:

"Jinyang! That pigeon has arrived! ", a man said and smirked.

A/n
Sorry for a short update! I'll give you all a longer one soon!!

  ︵
(''\(●-●)
\ / 0\ \ byee
( )''
\__T__/