Chapter 18. Trapped!- I

The sun rose once again as usual and the ship touched the shore of an unknown island.

"We are here!", Taehyung said to everyone.

Everyone got down and soon they entered the denser part of the island.

The island was quite a habitable one. It had a good amount of useful trees, good for food and fire. Red spruce, balsam fir, paper birch, yellow birch, and red maple, Also, there were many animals and birds too. Monkeys, snakes, a few crocodiles, hawks, hornbills, and to some extent even deers!

"Well, that's you!", Jimin said to Taehyung, pointing to a monkey scratching his back

"AND that's you!", Taehyung shot back, pointing towards a peeing deer.

They had a little fight on the way.

There were also swings made of the prop roots of a tree. A few trees were also marked with red and white crosses, indicating something.

"Woah.....seems people might live here....", Jin said, walking a little ahead from the rest, taking a keen look at the surroundings.

"What do you all think?", he asked, turning back. But, all he could see was the horrified faces of the members, their eyes wide open and jaws dropped, trembling with fear.

"J-J-JIN HYUNG!!", Jungkook shouted out.

He turned around again, and saw about fifteen monstrous men surrounding him, holding dreadful, violently sharp, long knives and stone hammers, growling at him.

As the other members also looked behind they found another fifteen men, holding somewhat the same weapons, encircling them with bloodthirsty eyes.

It was the seven pirates, thirty men and dense trees, in middle of a lonely island.

They were the nomadic, inhabitant gypsies of the island. Everyone gulped harder. They all were dead meat now.

Before they could even move a finger, the nomadic men attacked them and started tying up their new guests with the same prop roots.

There was a large noise of horrific howling during the process. They all were lifted in the air and were carried off deeper in the Jungle by the nomads who were also chanting a weird chorus.

"GET YOUR FLITHY HANDS OFF ME!!", Namjoon yelled and wriggled in their grip.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW??!", Taehyung blurted, crying.

"THEIR TIEING SKILLS ARE TOO GOOD, I CAN'T MOVE!!", Jimin said, trying to twist and turn but failing.

"WE ARE DONE TODAY!!", Yoongi cried out.

They all marched to a large empty space, perhaps, it was their assembly ground. They fixed some iron poles in the ground and hitched up all the members against it, adjoining to each other.

"Are we at their mercy today?", Jungkook gulped.

"I don't think so....these men aren't clever. They must have some head man...", Namjoon said, whispering.

And, he was right. They did have a master, who was coming to visit their new 'guests'.

"Master has ordered to sell their ship in the town on the other side of the island!", a island man spoke to other.

"DARE YOUR UGLY, NAIVE, FOOLISH ASS EVEN TOUCH MY SHIP!!!", Jungkook cried out with all his breathe, his voice echoing through the forest, his anger reaching his upmost temper.

Although, the island men didn't understand a word he said, they were sure they were being cursed.

They growled and approached Jungkook, taking their stone hammer with them.

"WHO THE HELL MADE THAT NOISE?!!!", a bold, manly voice was heard. All the gypsies immediately gathered together, their head hung down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"......OUR MASTER IS HERE!!", they cried out in unison.