Chapter 19. Trapped!- II

So bubbles, we are almost the midway of the story... If you felt you enjoyed uptil now, please look forward to give this book a little shoutout on you mb..... Not forcing, just requesting!
🥺👉👈 anddd vote vote voteeee!
-------------------------------------------------------------

" Ahh so our master is here!", one shouted with an evil smirk." I wonder what he will do with you all...", he says, as if hungry for blood.

A tall man, with a chest so broad as the sky, hair done in flicks, dressed in leathers, and of course, the most handsome amongst everyone, steps and everyone gets out of the way to make space for him to walk.

It was Hyun-Taemin. A rich, prideful ship captain once, but, a poor victim of marooning by his own crew.

Being crazy for power, he had made himself the supreme of this nomadic tribe. Can be described hurt and a little psychotic too.

His countenance was not sweet but, dashingly rough instead, it had cuts and scars, sharp teeth filled his smile, dark lips and deep brown serene eyes.

He looked alluring, at the same time had a intense presence of viciousness filling his chiseled face.

A gasp escaped from Yuri's mouth when Taemin suddenly winked at her. Jungkook was quick to notice this. Looking at Yuri's reaction, Jungkook scoffed.

"I fear no one!", he says, to pretend brave and at the same time to curb the feelings of jealousy of Yuri's reaction to the Captain's act.

"Who the hell said that?!", the master scowled, with a face of agitation.

"I did! Captain Jeon Jungkook, Captain of The Golden Poison!", he said, pushing himself ahead, slightly uprooting the rod they were tied to, with his unexpected strength.

The master sharply turns at the voice. "Ahh Captain, you seem so so young?....anyways, I'm Captain Hyun-Taemin. You know, the one who is incharge of your lives today...", the person said, slowly walking towards Jungkook.

He reached Jungkook and was just inches apart, when he took out a dagger out of no where, smiled and began slicing Jungkook's jaw, gentle enough to not kill him.

"You must keep your mouth shut when you have your limbs tied...did no one tell our young captain about this?", Taemin said, taking a look at everyone's gasped face.

While he examined every face there, his eyes were locked upon by Yuri's doe eyes and a sly smile which he loved, waiting for him.

"Seven goatheads and a beautiful lady indeed!", he said and faced Yuri. He took a step ahead and his breath could be felt on Yuri's soft cheeks. Yuri closed her eyes with disgust and turned her face towards Jungkook.

"Get away from her ,you bast-!!", Jungkook said, trembling with rage. Everyone hushed him to stop.

"Oh I see!", Taemin said, springing back and nodding his head," Look everyone! We have a pair of lovebirds here!", he smirked at Jungkook. "And what do we do with such lovebirds?", he says his eyes still fixed on him.

"WE SLICE AND TEAR THEM APART!!", everyone howled, with merriment.

Everyone started to panic, when Yuri interrupted-

"Ahh...'my' captain...you got it all wrong!", she said affectionately, she knew she had to use her skills of beauty here.

"I, sadly, belong to no one...", she continued, blinking her big eyes rapidly.

Jungkook felt a blow when those words came out of her mouth." Yuri...", he looked at her. "I'm your captain!! Captain Jeon Jungkook!!".

"Ahh shut up boy! Didn't you hear her? She says I'm her captain now!", Taemin yelled.