thank you❤

Firstly,
I love you all

On a random day, I installed this 'orange app' upon a friend's recommendation.

It was May, 2023 when I started this book.

I wrote just few chapters before I went on a year long hiatus. ( yeah a year ;P)

On May, 2024, I realised that the book had 1k+ views (without any updates!)

That made me continue it.

Every chapter I published I gained some amazing readers like you all, making me smile ear to ear with your every vote on a chapter.

I loved reading your every single comment, even on the dialogues which I knew sucked :( , but you all? You all were very supportive.

This book helped me escape reality and my bubbles, you made my world even better.

My uni and everything made it tough to appreciate each and everyone of you, but remember! Your author is immensely grateful to have 'found you through this book!'

There was a time I didn't even wanna talk to anyone, but joining this app and making friends like you all made me a totally different person, healing my trauma.

Thank you for saving me, my bubbles.

Why bubbles? Because you're like those little rainbows we see inside the soap bubbles, when sun shines on them..... You were the little rainbows who made my life feel like an unicorn's, magical and special!!!

so, my dear reader,

YOU NICE!! KEEPING GOING!!
I'm so proud of you bub.

And remember, your author LOVES you and will always.

Thanks once again.
.

.

.

New book announcement in next chapter!!!

Also my lovely silent readers how can i forget you...... Here's a heart for yall!!

  。゚゚・。・゚゚。
         ゚。        。゚
             ゚・。・゚
       ︵               ︵
    (        ╲       /       /
      ╲          ╲/       /
           ╲          ╲  /
          ╭ ͡   ╲           ╲
     ╭ ͡   ╲        ╲       ノ
╭ ͡   ╲        ╲         ╱
╲       ╲          ╱
      ╲         ╱
          ︶