🌟Stars of Destiny: Yoongi & Hoseok

Yoongi:

"I'm your brother, Yoongi. ", Min Ha-Jun said, looking deep in his eyes.

" I'm your true blood"

There was indeed a silence except for a loud gasp from Hobi's mouth.

"M-my brother?", Yoongi asked as if drunk. His head was already spinning.

"Yes Yoongi...", Ha-Jun nodded.

"Where were you all this time, hyung?", Yoongi mumbled, tears rolling down his eyes.

" Searching for you, my namdongsaeng. "

"You see, our family was washed away in a horrific landslid years ago. You were just a baby then. I was 3 and couldn't save you and you were also washed away....."

"I thought you were dead, but I read your name on a small town's theft list. I knew, even it could be disappointing, it's worth to give it a try. That's how I followed you all the way...... "

Yoongi was too stunned by the news.

"You're so blessed, Yoongi! You have a brother for your family! ", Hobi said, trying to cheer him up while he himself wiped off a tear in the corner of his eye.

Ha-jun hugged Yoongi.

"Eveything will be alright. Soon. ", he consoled the sobbing Yoongi.

Hobi sniffed and silently stepped back, reaching the door of exit. He wanted to give the brothers some space alone.

"Hobi-ah!", Ha-Jun said getting up.

.

.

"I have something to tell you too!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Hoseok:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SAYING I HAVE A SISTER?! ", Hoseok yelled at Ha-Jun.

" Yes you do, you're not alone..... It's unfortunate that none of our both's parents survived the landslide, but they saved us.

Us four. Together.

"So-so you mean my parents knew Yoongi even before I did?! ", Hobi yelled again.

" A lot before. You see, our families were friends since a long time. ", Ha-Jun told him.

"You were destined to be friends. "

Hobi jumped around in the room, while Yoongi sat down on floor, recovering from the first shock while he received the second.

"A Sister..... Where's she? What's her name? Does she remember me? Will i- ever be a good brother?!-"

"Calm down Hobaaaa!! ", Yoongi yelled and smiled. Today was a good day.

Hobi nodded, tears of happiness flowing down his cheek.

" She's far away from here. We might take a few months to reach there.... ", Ha-Jun informed, smiling at Hobi's reaction.

" We'll leave tomorrow itself. "
.

.

.
And that's how, the three of them, Ha-Jun, Yoongi and Hobi travelled across the seas once again, to reach their forever home with their forever people.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

 ~a/n~

.
~a/n~

Wait up!
The maknae line is still remaining!!

We'll make it 6k special!!!