Chapter 17. The Last Land

Days passed. The crew neared their destination with each passing second. During these months, they had learnt many things- pain, sacrifice, hard work, determination, friendship and love.

"I can see land!", Taehyung shouted. Everyone rushed to the deck. It had been weeks they were roaming in the sea, surrounded with only blue waters.

"Maybe that's the last piece of land we may ever get to see.", Namjoon said.

"Do you mean we will soon reach... The Black Diamond?", Jimin asked.

"Quite soon."

Everyone felt a shiver run through their spine. They were finally going to reach their destiny. They all remembered the reasons they were here, the robbery, the jailed family, the forced abduction.

"Will we stay together like this even after we find the treasure?", Jungkook melancholically questioned.

Everyone exchanged glances as their youngest member and strongest captain, showed a rare moment of sentimentality, a tear glistening at the corner of his eye.

"Of course Jungkook-ah! We will always!", they said, even though they all knew they won't be together ever again.

They all gathered for a group hug. It felt nice. It felt strong.

Jimin looked up at saw Yuri, smiling at them, he gestured her to join in, but she kindly refused, letting the boys enjoy their brotherly moment.

Only if I deserved to be part of it..... she thought.

Later that day in the evening....

Namjoon was casually walking around the deck. He saw Yuri, patiently waiting near the forecastle of the ship. He smiled merrily and was about to approach her when suddenly he halted.

"What is that?"

He realized Yuri was waiting for her bird. But, Sakuya was not alone, she had a small paper roll attached to her feet. Yuri took it out, unrolled it and quickly read it. With a troubled face, she threw the note in the waters down and went away with her bird.

What is she doing? I must find out. Namjoon thought to himself as he furrowed his eyebrows.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"THAT'S MY WIN!", Taehyung shouted.

"yeah yeah whatever....", Jimin said in tiny.

"What's the fuss about?!", Jungkook asked as he hurriedly ran into their cabin, stumbling thrice on the way.

"We were playing Yut-Nori and Jimin just lost a wagger!", Tae happily squeaked.

"Well, that's quite funny cause it's always Jimin-ssi who wins!", Jungkook joined in and sat down besides them.

"Now he owns me a part of his property!", Taehyung said.

"Come on! That was a JOKE!! ", Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"But, Where in the world did you find this Yut-nori board?!", Jungkook questioned.

"Well, don't call us thieves, but we found this in the ship's basement room. There's also a cupboard in there.", they answered.

"A cupboard in the ship....I never saw it?", Jungkook said and marched to the basement. The other two also joined him.

As the opened the door to the so called secretive 'Basement Room', they saw the room was dawdled by a pink glittery dust.