Chapter 25. Finding Destiny

The sun rose as usual, every day. It had been 6 days, they were roaming in the vast blue sea. Quite aimlessly.

The seven pirate friends were still stuck at the sea. No land was in sight any near. The water waves evaporated, forming fumes. The night was calm but the days were terrible. It was scorching hot. The pirates had nothing with them, no food, no water nor clothes or shelter.

"Are we......lost ?", Taehyung said weakly, his voice unclear due to dried throat.

"Seems we will meet our fate soon...", Yoongi whispered, before he blacked out. He wasn't the first one. Jimin and Hobi were unconscious since yesterday.

Their heads ached. Their bodies pained. Their hands and limbs seemed to give up. The salty sea water couldn't quench their thirst a bit. Their stomach rumbled furiously, seeming as if it would eat up their other organs out of hunger. Their eyes- droopy and red. Sleep seemed to have left their souls. Their breaths grew slower and more difficult. Their bodies burning with fever.

Unknowingly, they all soon ,had almost passed out, maybe, few not even breathing now.

.

.

.

It was Yuri here, aimlessly walking around the Naval Ship.

While passing from the Captain's Cabin, she overheard Shintaehin speak wit another general,

"Did you get the map with you before we destroyed that Pirate Ship?", Shintaehin asked.

"Yes, although half part of the map is missing, but the pirate's journey until now made our way very easy. We must credit them with something......perhaps...death? AHHAhah", the general hissed.

"They will get rewarded by nature herself!", Shintaehin said and snorted.

"We are not far away from the Bloodhound Dock Island, we need just 3 more days."

"The Black Diamond will be ours now! We will gain the strongest powers in the world!!", the other general said with merriment.

Yuri was now fully aware of what was going on. The selfish generals agreed to help her out just to gain the map to the Black Diamond.

"And, what about that girl? Won't she be a hurdle?", the other general asked.

"We will kill her.", Shintaehin said.

Yuri gasped. She knew what a mistake she had made in order to take the revenge. She was in danger now, just like her fellow pirates.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in a unknown ship, where light does seem to enter:

"It's the last 3 days, master, and we reach the Black Diamond ", a one-eyed man said, evilly.

"Jeon Jungkook, what about him?", a black silhouette roughly asked.

"Heard that they are lost.", the man smirked.

"Find him! Least I will lose another precious slave.....", the man turned around and the lamp light illuminated his devilish face. Howling with laughter.

Moonie Cedric. It was him.

In a corner of that same dark room, there was a slight clinking sound of metal...perhaps......hand chains.

"OH....do you have something to say?", Cedric said mockingly and crouched down near a human like figure.

There was a man, held captive. But, least did he look like one. Bones seemed to tear out of his flesh, cracked feet and chapped lips showed he wasn't even offered water often. A pale scarred face with deep black eyes.

Cedric laughed and asked him again-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

"How do you think about your son joining you, Captain Jeon? "