SEVEN

It's been an hour now, and Isaac had no trace of her, he had searched the whole area hoping to find her but he couldn't.

He stood at the entrance while he awaited Anita's arrival and soon after he spotted her running towards him.

"Did you see her?" She asked, trying to catch her breath. Isaac took a good look at her and replied.

"No, I searched everywhere," He said with both hands on his waist.

Anita stood straight, glancing around. "She must have found out," Anita mumbled to herself. "I shouldn't have let her go," she said running her hand through her hair.

"It's not your fault, I shouldn't -" Anita interrupted.

"If she saw her, I mean Alice she would know" Anita kept whining, she bit her nail, nervously glancing around. "Is that obvious?" Anita furrowed her brows looking at Isaac, he must have seen her, anyone would recognize a bride if they see one plus he had been inside before she arrived. Isaac nodded in response, and she closed her eyes briefly, shaking her head.

"Gosh, he's such a freaking bastard" Isaac closed his eyes in frustration and turned away, his hands clenched by his sides.

"Could she have maybe, you know, gone home?" Anita murmured. "How did she pass here anyway? Is that possible?" She questioned, Isaac stared at her confused, as his eyes said it all.

"Where do you think she would be?" He asked softly, exhausted with everything going on.

She took a small breath "I don't know," she whispered, looking away. She could tell Isaac was exhausted but she couldn't afford him to leave soon. They both needed to find Gemma, Maybe she could buy him dinner later.

Suddenly, she heard a loud call "Anita!" Looking in the direction the voice came from, she found Sarah in a pink top and Jean Lucy in a green dress.

"Sarah?" She walked closer to her, and as they approached each other, they hugged tightly.

"Oh my goodness," they said at the same time, Anita pulled back and looked at Lucy, she had a faint smile on.

"I tried calling her, but she's not picking up," Sarah said, trying to catch her breath.

"Her phone is here with us" Anita replied, looking back at Isaac who watched from a distance, he also had her phone in his hand. Sarah and Lucy exhaled in frustration seeing her phone in his hands.

"We have to find her, her mother called Sarah's husband and he couldn't even pick up, or we have to ask-" Lucy got interrupted by Isaac who came closer.

"Do you have an idea?" Isaac said. Seconds were enough for her to kill herself, what if they were too late?" He groaned inwardly from just the thought of it.

"Maybe she went home," Anita says hopefully, looking at them, "you know we haven't checked yet" She suggested.

"I doubt that, her place reminds her of him, if there's any place she would want to be, it isn't home, "Lucy said as hands scored her hair.

"We have to think of something, time is not..." Isaac started but got interrupted.

Sarah sighed and placed her hand on her waist, staring at Isaac  "Who are you?" She asked irritated by his interruption as she scowled at him.

Anita looked at him, she had forgotten to introduce him, well this wasn't the time to introduce anyone, now. "He's me-" Lucy interrupted immediately.

"Why are you yelling at us though? we are only trying to help, it's her fault for being stupid and dating a guy with a girlfriend and now his wife, what did she think? He was going to pick her?" Lucy replied with a scoff while she gawked at him. Isaac glared at her hotly and looked away.

"Guys, focus!" Anita raised her voice, staring at them both. "You guys! We need to find her, we don't have time for this argument, this is Isaac my worker, and he is here to help, since you know that, any suggestions of how we are going to find her!" She said angrily.

Lucy breathed, and said "How about we ask Juan first, I  know it's stupid, insane and wrong but we need to confirm, she spoke to him right? She must have seen him, maybe he knows where she is or can give us a hint!" Lucy licked her lips right after.

"It's been two hours now, we have to be quick," Isaac said and turns walking away into the hotel and they watched him leave.

"Check the studio, she could have gone there too," Anita added handing a key to Sarah, she immediately took it from her.

"Alright," they both reply and left. Anita followed when they drove off.

She quickly rushed inside the hotel— The Grand foyer, (the name of the hotel). It was large and they had just more than one wedding going on. The crowd outside the event halls were much. Isaac and Anita glanced carefully, and when they found his hall, they looked at themselves before walking inside. Juan had quite a guest at his wedding and the lighting was dim but faces could still be seen. The wedding was well celebrated and they could barely spot Juan. Isaac gave her a sign to head left, Anita nodded following his advice, while he followed after and they reached a stand where drinks were arranged. They stopped and stood scanning the place.

Friends, family and colleagues were present and they all celebrated them both, like nothing had happened, well, many weren't aware of his cunning ways but some were, some like Gary who sat with a crowd of people laughing and drinking. Anita shook her head and looked at Isaac, he seemed disturbed by what was happening. His face showed disgust, she could understand why. With the number of friends he had, no one ever told his Fiancée what he was up to and not even her friends knew but here they are all celebrating her as if nothing had ever happened.

Isaac looked at Anita and their eyes met for while, Anita cleared her throat and looked away. "Where did he go?" He asked.

"Maybe she isn't here, I can't even find Juan," she said, just then, Isaac spotted him walking towards them, he had an innocent smile on while he walked gently. He looked good in his white tuxedo and black trousers, he finished this touch with black shoes. He had a pink flower to beautify his tuxedo.

"Anita?" He called, Anita rolled her eyes, frustrated by his stupid look and annoying voice, and rage ate her up as she wished she could cause a scene at his wedding.

Juan approached them with a glass of champagne in his hand, "It's Anita right?" He asked with a wicked grin.