THIRTY

Gemma's mouth opened, about to reply to him, when she felt his hands on her thighs. Gemma stared at the ceiling tightening her lips, her chest was pounding and she could feel it in her throat, she licked her lips slowly waiting for him to touch her.

  "You sure?" He paused, Gemma let out a small whine, and she took his hands and placed them in her.

  "Touch me" she says, biting her lips, and dragging on them, as he worked his hands on her. Gemma's eyes sank in pleasure.

  Isaac turned her over and took her to his bedroom, "Hmm" He hummed in her ears, slowly he took off her sleeve, Gemma gulped.

  And in time, her dress dropped to the ground, exposing her naked body, she had just panties on.

  Isaac stared at her body, Gemma was naked in front of him, she covered her tits with her hands, a little embarrassed, the only mad that had seen her was Juan. She was scared, Isaac hadn't said anything, she couldn't maintain his gaze at her.

Isaac took her hands off exposing her hard nipples, leaning towards her slowly he kisses her arm and her neck. His hands took her tits in his hands, staring at her, Gemma wondered how he was still able to stare at her, gulps holding them, they were hard and stiff, this made him so hard.

  "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He says, helping her to the bed, Gemma's eyes made a think line, as her smile widened. Isaac laid her gently, parting her legs. "You're so beautiful, Gems" she loved it, everything he said, Gemma took his lips, kissing him as her hands tugged at his shirt, exposing his chest.

  She wanted to kiss them from what she could see, they were hard rock, she lowered her hands down, Gemma opened her eyes when she touched his abs, she moaned pulling away, she reached out to his trousers and took off his belt.

  Isaac got off the bed, and his abs, Gemma could see them clearly. Isaac too off his trousers, and seeing him, she swallowed, loving what she was seeing.

"I am going to be a little rough, princess" he took her legs over her shoulders, sliding his hands into her, Her eyes opened wide so did her mouth, Gemma grabbed the sheets tightly. His hands were large pushing in and out of her, Gemma wondered how his hands went so deep.

"Oh God!" a gasping throaty moan escaped her lips. Her eyes shut instantly.

  "Look at me, Gems" he growled in her ears, Gemma's eyes opened but she couldn't keep them open for that long, he was freaking good with just a finger.

Isaac took off his hands, he smiled and licked his fingers, "your sweet, just as I expected" Gemma stared speechless, from how he went to such a gentleman to a hungry man, she loved it, he was driving her insane.

  Isaac kissed her neck, trailing his gently kisses down, he reached her tits and took one in his lips, gently biting on them, Gemma maoned, while his other hands pinched her nipples, he was driving her insane, her whole body was moving to his touch and kiss, Gemma felt herself getting wet, her legs tangled and she just needed him down there.

  His finger slids into her again, her eyes sank deep and her head went backwards, Gemma opened her mouth wide holding the loud she scream, she bit her lips constantly.

  "Oh God, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!" She begged, parting her legs wide, she was coming.

  "Don't come" he took his hands off, Gemma felt her body freeze, his words had that much effect on her.

"What?" She asked, breathlessly, Isaac warm lips kissed her, she moans loud, holding his head and begging for more. The way he worshipped her body made her heart constantly for him.

  "Please?" She begged, as he pushed a finger into her while kissing, "fuck me!" she heard herself say, Gemma found herself begging for sex, something on man had ever made her do.

  "Say what?" He came up to her placing her legs over his shoulders, slowly he pushed the head into her, watching her crave him so bad drove him insane.

  "Fuck me?" Gemma says panting and moaning, as he pulled out, Isaac went up to her and kissed her.

  "I am..." She heard him say as he kissed her, "I am going to fuck you, Gems, like no one had ever done... When I am done, you need no one else" He teased her again, Gemma swallowed.

  His dirt talks made her heart pound, Gemma had no time to react to his words, "Oh my!" She moaned, gripping the sheets, as Isaac pushed into her, she felt herself clenching and moaning hard.

  Isaac kissed her tightly, her clenching made his head spin, slowly he pushed in and out, until she could take him.

  "Yes!" She begged, whimpering.

  "Fuck!" Isaac found himself swearing, he gripped the sheet, each time she clenched Isaac growled.

  "Yes!" she begged while pulling him to her lips, he forcefully kissed her, like he was drawing air out of her. "Oh god! I'm gonna come." Her eyes widened to the sound of it, Gemma couldn't take it, he was making her come.

   "Hmm, shit!" he growled, swearing over and over. "Gemma" He breathed loudly, taking her lips in his. Gemma wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him hard and moaning.

   Isaac took her hard, holding her down now, possessing her body. Her eyes sank in pleasure, moaning. She could scream how much she loved him, she reached up to him kissing him,

  "Issac" she whimpered, breathing hard and pulling his lips, she felt shock down her spine.

   "Shit!" she broke up, pressing her breasts together as she was coming, Isaac didn't seem like he wasn't stopping either.

  Gemma covered her lips, gasping, shaking and trying so hard to hold on, but he kept moving inside her again and again, sliding in and out relentlessly.

   "Oh, god that feels so good." Gemma cried out,

  "Gems! " she heard Isaac moan loud and his moans made her quiver and her breath quicken even more, she was coming again. "Fuck!" Isaac kept swearing, he was thrusting his hips even faster and harder against her.

"Issac!" She clenched tighter, crying out, Isaac collapsed on her, her whole body was shaking, they breathed loudly, trying to catch their breath, Isaac rolled over, and she did.

  Gemma was still panting loudly, her toes curled, and then she giggled.

  "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Isaac was able to ask.