TWENTY-NINE

It was a beautiful morning, Gemma had slept off, talking with Isaac on the phone, she yawned, rolling to and fro, it was weekend and she didn't have to go to work today

  Gemma checked the time, and it was past nine in the morning, she yawned repeatedly, finally taking the courage to get off the bed.

   She stare through her window and her neighbours were up, their kids played in their yarn. She took her cell and headed to the bathroom.

  The sound of Sam Smith played loud in her room as she danced to the rhythm, she whined her waist, and Gemma opened her bedroom door, with a brown towel wrapping her wet hair.

    "You are perfection, my only direction..." Gemma hummed softly, she dropped her cell in the sink, took out her brush and toothpaste.

  Few minutes later, she was downstairs in a pink robe.

  "Mom?" She called out, walking to the kitchen, in search of something to eat. The note of last night was still in the same position.

  "She didn't come home?" She pouted, taking out a bottle of water, Gemma headed to her room, she opened it and Marbella was nowhere to be found.

  Her phone beeped and she looked at it, "I'm guessing you're up, there's something in the fridge make breakfast for yourself, I was out all night, your lovely mother" Gemma frowned, the muscles on he face squeezed, she shook her head dropping her phone.

  They both hadn't settled, but Marbella was going to apologize and this Gemma knew, but it was only best to avoid what had happened that night.

  "What a message!" She choked, banging her chest for breath, she took a bag of chip and headed to the sitting room turnin on the TV.

  Her favourite show, was about to start, Gemma inhaled and exhaled to the lovely weather and peace, she immediately had a thought, she could get her own place. She rested her head on a pillow.

  "Are you serious now?" She shook her head, After her discharge from the hospital, Gemma had been unable to live on her own, due to depression.

  Gemma's breath increased with her chest moving up and down, she gripped on the hands inside of her, moaning and staring at the young man, who had a silly smile on, "please" she whimpered, spreading her legs more for him his fingers, teased her, circling around her clit, her mouth opened wide, moaning loud and breathing heavily and her lustful eyes locked eyes with his, the young handsome man kisses her neck while he caresses her tits firmly with his other hands. He trails his kiss to every part of her body making her moan even louder in his mouth. Gemma closed her eyes and gripped her breast tight, her waist moved according to his fingers vigorously as she was about to cum.

  "Yes!" She screamed to how wonderful his hands made her feel. Gemma opened her eyes and looked around her, she had slept off in her sitting room, with the TV on, she relaxed, staring at the ceiling.

  Her hands slowly went down her body, and she could feel how wet she was, she bit her lips seductively and closed her eyes recalling her dream, she imagined this with Issac. Gemma paused... She looked around the room for a minute, like she had being caught.

  "Oh my god, I must have been crazy" she took her hands off, rushing to the kitchen sink and washing her hands.

  Her panties were soaked from her nasty dreams and thought, She tighter her lips, and recalled the last time, she felt loved sexually.

  The door opened and she sighted her mother come in, Gemma's mood darkened.

  "Hey Gems" Marbella had a huge smile on, she looked like she enjoyed herself out all night.

  "Hey, Marbella?" Marbella pouted, staring at her, she held in her hands two bags.

  "Whatcha doing?" She ignored, dropping the bags.

  "What's that?" Gemma wiped her hands.

  "I went shopping, we should do that more often"

  "Hmm, good luck with that" Gemma come forward, she took her cellphone and proceeded to head upstairs.

  Gemma!" She called, Gemma stopped and looked back at her.

  "What?" Her cold voice echoed softly around the sitting room.

  "I got you this" She smiled, pulling out a set of underwear, beautifully wrapped.

  "Really?" Gemma sighed heavily and rolling her eyes annoyingly.

  "With a sexy dress," she says, showing her the beautiful masterpiece she had hidden in the bag.

  Gemma couldn't deny that the clothes were beautiful, she wished she could rush over and grab them, and later enjoy the scent of the freshly new clothes, but she was going to retaliate against her.

  "Well, enjoy shopping with him" she says, hoping that would annoying Marbella, but she giggled instead.

  "Look Gems," she paused again, they both breathed in loudly, Gemma turned in her direction. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought Ju..." Gemma eyes opened wide, "I mean... His name or talked about him, I'm sorry" she says, "I bought this so you could forgive me at least?"

  Gemma turned around, folding her hands together, "It's fine..." She gulped, at least she could have the beautiful masterpiece.

  "And I don't care if you don't like Abram..." Marbella stated.

  "It's not that I don't like him, I just don't want to see you hurt again, you know how this rich folks are" she said with a sign, throwing her hands init the air and demonstrating every word.

  "I know darling, Abram is really nothing like that"

  "I hope so" Gemma smiled, she came closer and picked the dress "Thank you for this" she placed them in a bag, nodding.

  "And he has a son" Gemma froze, she looked at her mom, her words were like bolts of lightning. Marbella smiled at her reaction.

"What?" Gemma asked.

  "Yeah, He's cute" she giggled.

  "How old?" Her lips curved smug smile, while she spoke.

  "Fourteen, his wife died at an early stage" Marbella explained.

  Gemma was about to speak, when her phone buzzed, she looked at her phone and all her nerves relaxed

  "Gemma?" Marbella called, she headed to the kitchen, drew out a locker and handed the book which Isaac had given her to hp get her signature over to her.

  "When did you take this?" Gemma asked

  "Two nights ago," she shrugged, handing it over to her, Gemma took it and stared for a while, before opening it.

  "You signed it?" A wide smile graced her lips and her eyes went thin.

"Yes of course, he must be a fan" she chuckled, Gemma squeaked.

  "He is!" She giggled. "A loyal fan" She emphasized.

  I am having a book event soon, why don't you bring him over huh?" She suggested,

"What?" A hint of shock flashed through Gemma's face.

"You don't have to introduce me as a mother, maybe as an author, you know?" Marbella suggested.

  "Hmmm," she inhaled, deeply and slowly she shook her head, "I have to go, thanks for this mom!" Gemma rushed up, she took out the dress and smiled, rushing into her bathroom.

  Issac: I tried calling your phone it isn't going through, I just arrived at the airport,"

   Author's note: Don't forget to add your vote, also leave a review, if you enjoyed this, Thanks for reading ❤️