TWENTY-FIVE

Anyways, Shena?" Anita raised her brows, smiling sheepishly, Gemma shrugged, smiling.

  "Shena jewelries" She blushed.

  "Guess what? he offered thousands of dollars for you to become the top model of Shena jewelries" 

 "What?" Gemma furrowed her brows, confused, she darts at Gira, her makeup artist, who had a wide smile that showed her teeths.

 "I mean you get to maintain your top position, but with thousands of dollars" Anita clarified

   Gemma pushed the curtains aside and stormed into the dressing room, sitting on her chair, she turned over and looked at Anita with annoyance on her face, her mouth twitched.

  "What do you mean you ain't taking it, are you crazy?" She shouted, Gira stood beside the curtain watching them.

   "Thousands of dollars, exactly how much is that?" 

    "You are top model!" Anita says, "Shena is a big company! So yes you deserved to be paid that much" She snorted. Gemma believed their conversation last night had led to this.

  "Answer me, exactly how much is THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS?" She yelled back, Anita didn't seem like she was going to reply that message.

  "You're being selfish, what about Gira? And me? And Stanley?" She asked, with her hands resting on her waist.

  Gemma looked at Gira, she gave a faint smile, that disappeared immediately. 

  The elevator opens, Gemma eyes opened wide at the beautiful masterpiece placed at her front, Isaac's house was the type of penthouse showed in the dramas.

  Beautifully designed, with chandeliers, warm lights,

  "Mr Dale would be with you shortly" John says.

  "Um...what's he doing?" Gemma couldn't help but ask.

  "He is finishing with a business call" John replies, John was awkward to her, she grinned.

  "Thank you, John" She gave a blank smile, as soon as he was gone, Gemma took off her shoes and headed to the sitting room, where a long couch sat. The texture of the material was smooth, Gemma sat enjoying the nice scent.

  "Gems?" Gemma turned around, to see him standing in a grey shirt and black trousers, his shirt had three buttons lose and his tie dangling from his neck.

  "Oh, hi..." she tittered, scratching her head, Isaac took off his tie and tossed them to the couch nearby.

  "How was work?" His husky voice echoed, Gemma gazed at the TV beside her nervously.

  "Yeah, work..." She bit her tongue, being in the same closed place with him made her legs shake, his elegant steps towards her, Gemma couldn't take her eyes off.

  "Why? Did something happen?" Isaac touched her chin, making her to yelp, she breathed out slowly.

  "Nothing" At this time, Isaac could read her body language, he withdrawed.

  "Okay, what would you like to eat?" He asked, heading towards the kitchen.

  "Oh, I didn't have that in mind..." Gemma searched through the list of food her brain could process at this moment.

  "I have beef" Isaac pulled his fridge open, and glanced at her. "Don't tell me you're scrutinizing your head for food" he laughed.

  Gemma looked at him, "Isn't it something everyone does?" She came forward.

  "Well yeah, but"

  "But what?" She smiled, tilting her head and waiting for the excuse he would give.