EIGHT

Juan approached them with a glass of champagne in his hand, "It's Anita right?" He asked with a wicked grin.

His steps were slow and careful with the wicked smile he had on. He carefully glanced around and Anita could tell he was trying not to cause a scene.

After an eternity of his walk, He was finally standing at their front. He looked at Isaac and back at Anita. He had no idea who Isaac was.

"Juan," Anita said, taking deep breaths, forcing herself not to explode.

"Where is Gemma?"  Isaac blurted out while blocking him from coming closer to Anita.

Juan looked in Alice's direction and Anita. "Who's this?" He asked chuckling.

"Don't make me," Isaac whispered, "You don't want to make a scene," he sneered, knowing very well that he wouldn't want his darling wife to find out anything about Gemma.

"She left a while ago" He replied, defeated by Isaac's threat. He looked at Anita and she avoided his eye contact, Isaac lowered his gaze and seeing their reaction he could tell something was wrong. And it would be either they can't find Gemma.

"Did she say where?" Anita asked, Juan's face fell serious and confusion struck his face. He and Gemma had talked and everything seemed understandable to her.

"What do you mean?" he asked, with a small laugh, hoping it wasn't what he had in mind.

"Did she say where she was going??" Isaac glowered and his voice rose an octave higher.

"Hey" Anita pulled his arm and he looked at her, Anita's eyes danced around his, this was only her preventing him from making a scene, at least she didn't want Gemma to be the reason his friends or guest gossiped.

"You can't find Gemma?" Juan stepped closer, whispering. Isaac rolled his eyes at him, frustrated by his sly behaviour. One minute he was behaving like a demon sent from hell the other he is an angel. Who the hell trained his man? Isaac thought.

"Don't act as if you care?" Isaac gritted but Juan simply took his phone out, dialling her phone.

"Let's go, he doesn't know, he is as useless as ever," Anita said pissed by his attitude, but they stopped the moment Gemma's phone buzzed in Isaac's hand.

Isaac looked at her phone and its number was saved "Mine" made Isaac chuckle with a smirk, he looked at Juan and his brows were squeezed.

"We would be back and if anything happens to her, I will make sure you don't see next day" Isaac threatened again, he then busied the call, putting the phone into his pocket

Juan let out a small laugh, impressed by his talk. "What?" He asked, Anita, sighed when Isaac stopped again, she glanced around and they were getting people's attention, at least the ones around them. "Who do you think you are?" Juan said, Isaac attempted to leave but Juan caught his arm pulling him back despite the fact he didn't want a scene at his wedding.

"Let go of me, bastard," he shrugged him off with his much more muscular body. He continued without a word but frustrated Juan followed. He knew how much Gemma loved him, and he was worried that something would have truly happened to Gemma or maybe she wanted to get back at him by committing suicide. He assumed.

"Wait!" he called walking a little faster to meet up with them. "If by chance you find her please..."

  "Ain't you ashamed?" Anita swung back to look at him with so much speed. She gave him a look of heated glare and disgust, Juan paused and she narrowed her gaze to his finger, this man had a ring on his finger but she couldn't imagine how shameless he was. Now she was grateful Gemma didn't end up with him. Despite his disgusting character towards Gemma, he acted as if he cared. Anita felt the urge to give him a piece of her mind, and she wished she could slap him, maybe he needed it but Isaac held her back.

"He isn't worth it, we have to find Gemma," he whispered, staring into her eyes. Anita looked at Juan and eyed him with a hiss. She continued, listening to Isaac. He was right they needed to find Gemma on time before anything happened. Juan was the very least of their problems now, he wasn't even worth their problem.

"Please call me..." he was saying but Isaac did not let him finish and slammed his fist into his face he felt his teeth pierce his knuckle but he was too furious to take notice, Juan fell to the ground and they were gasps from the party, drawing attention to them which was the last thing he needed right now and did not want to happen.

"Shameless bastard" He seethed, his fist clenching at his side itching to give him another one.

Anita pulled him away, "Isaac!" She called, he was brimming with rage as he stared at Juan who had a mocking smile, staring at him, his mouth already bleeding and his face already swelling from the impact. The guy was really a psychotic maniac.

"Do you like her?" Juan spat, "I understand, Gemma makes someone crazy like you are" He stated. Isaac swallowed with a deep breath moving away.

He had no idea why he had reacted that way or why he was even here. This wasn't his business, but somehow he agreed to help without a reason known to him. Isaac was only working part-time with Nita's studio, he wouldn't even be here for long and he battled with someone, he was fighting for someone he didn't know. He barely knew Gemma, plus she was rude to him, he couldn't bring himself to understand why he did such.

Maybe Gemma was the girl he just found the need to protect, she had no one to fight for her, and beat anyone for her. She seemed lonely and sad, he felt the urge to make her happy. he wanted to make her happy which was strange and misunderstood by others.

"It's Gemma, she's addicting," Juan said, Anita looked at Isaac who was still breathing hard.