TWENTY-TWO

"So you're going to see him?"

"How do I look?" Gemma asked, she dressed in a white short gown, which had a long V-cut.

  "Oh, I think he would love it" Anita says, Gemma giggles.

  "I want to discuss work" She shrugged.

  "Yeah, in that ridiculous gown" Anita says,

   "Come on, don't be so old" Gemma brushed.

  "You realise, I am only thirty-four?" Anita asked, Gemma cleared her throat and smiles.

  Gemma and Anita stepped out of the studio, in her hands she had a bag of clothes and passed them to Anita who took them.

  "What do I tell your mom?" Anita asked, Gemma shrugged. "You want me to drop this for you?"

  "Thanks Anita, I really appreciate,"

  "Should I tell her, you went on a date with Mr Blue?" She asked, Gemma rolled her eyes.

  "Just say I caught up with some old friends" She replied. Anita nodded.

  "That's a good one" She says, "Here, it's cold" Anita throws a coat over her body, Gemma quickly puts it on.

  From the distance Gemma could find a car approaching them, it looked so clean and new. The model was a Mercedes Benz.

  "Is that him?" Anita asked, Gemma pouted, watching it drive closer.

  They both waited till the car, parked in front of them.

"Good evening, Miss Smith" A male figure got down, he was dressed in a neat suit and shoes.

  "You must be Mr Karan?" She asked.

  "Yes, Mr Dale asked me to pick you up" He says, opening the back door.

  "Be careful" Anita whispered to her ears, Gemma laughed and entered the car.

  "Well then, see you soon" Mr Karan says to Anita bowing before getting back to the car.

  They arrived at a nice hotel, which was bodily written, SHENA co. Gemma looked watched from the window, it's was really nice, she had known the hotel for quite a time now and it looked different today.

  "Thank you" she says, taking Mr Karan hands who helped her out

  "Mr Dale, oh there he is" Gemma turned around and found Issac coming closer, He had pulled a brown suit and that looked really nice, his hair was nicely combed backwards and looked dazzling.

  "Thank you John," He says, "Gemma" he took her hands.

  "John?" She looked around, Mr Karan had driven off.

  "Something wrong?" He asked,

  "No, I just thought... Nevermind isn't really important" She brushed.

  "Okay, this way" Issac took her hand.

  As soon as they got into the hotel, Issac pulled her closer to his body, holding her waist.

  "You look beautiful" He says, with warm smile, Gemma heart skipped leaving her speechless, her eyes met his lips and she pulled away.

  "Thank you Mr Dale," she winked, bitting her lips secretly.

  "You're welcome" Issac followed, he placed his hands behind her, helping her.

  "Oh" She jerked to his bare hands in her skin, Issac smiled.

  "Good evening Mr Dale" A lady in red cap and a black cooperate, greeted.

  Issac walked through, and waved at her. From what she had heard Shena, co was a difficult place to get reservations.