EPISODE 5

In the flight, they sat next to each other. They buckled their belts and the plane starts to move!! Eventhough this is not her first flight but she was so excited of the flight take off.

Santhosh : Adithi, anga paaru!! He point out to the sky!!

It was just raining at one spot. She was looking at it like a kid!! Suddenly, a lightening struck and she held his arm!! The plane had a turbulence. It's her first time experiencing a turbulence in flight. She was so frightened and held his arm tightly and buried her face on his arm!!

Santhosh : Adithi.. onnum illa!! Mazhai naala apdi iruku!!

She didn't even look up to him!! The kids in the plane starts to cry!! An air stewardess informed the passengers to remain calm!! After about 10 minutes of turbulence it became normal!!

Santhosh : Adithi..Adithi.. onnum illa ippa paaru!!

She looked at him from his arm and still holding his arm!!

Santhosh : onnume illa Adithi!! Bayapadatha!!

Adithi : Mmmm!!!

Then, she realised her position and sat up straight and look at him!!

Adithi : sorryyy Sir!!

He just calmly smiled at her!!

Santhosh : fine thaane nee??

Adithi : Mmm!!

They reached the airport!! They collect their luggages and came to the arrival gate!! A pre booked cab was waiting for them and they reached their hotel!!

He gave her the room key. They were just next door.

Santhosh : fresh aitu vaa!! Sapda polam!!

Adithi : haan sir!!

They freshed up and met for dinner!! It was just late evening and they had early dinner. Pradeep called Santhosh. He asked if they reached already and how is everything there! They talked for awhile and Santhosh pass the phone to Adithi!! As usual, they had their banters and end the call!!

Santhosh noticed that she was shivering too much!! She held the hot cup of tea with both hands and was trying to get some warmth!! He smiled at her antics.

Later that night, both went to their respective rooms. The next day morning, Santhosh called Adithi.

Santhosh : Adithi!! Innum oru 10 minutes la meet panalam!!

Adithi : okay sir!! Are you fine sir??

His voice was unusually dull!!

Santhosh : I'm good!! Will meet you in awhile!!

About 10 minutes later, they met at the lobby.

Santhosh : feverish ah iruku Adithi!!

Adithi : doctor paathutu polam sir

Santhosh : illa paravala vaa!!

They were in the car. He just lean towards the window and slept for awhile!! They reached the hotel where the conference is being held!!

Adithi : sir!! Santhosh sir!!

He got up and held his head!! His eyes were red!

Adithi : sir, romba mudilana rest pannunga sir!! Hospital pogalam!!

Santhosh : I will manage Adithi!!

They went in to the ballroom!! There were lots of business men and women. He just went and sit on his table!!

Santhosh : Adithi!! Pls oru help venum!

Adithi : sollunga sir

Santhosh : oru cup coffee mattum venum!! Sorry Adithi!! Romba thala valikuthu!!