EPISODE 19

*matured content ahead on this Episode!! Kindly, avoid reading the part if you feel uncomfortable!!! It will never affect the flow of the story❤️

******

They reached home. Without Devi maa's knowledge Santhosh bring the saree and shirt up and kept it in his room. He just settled in room and was completing the pending tasks!!

After awhile, he went out and looked for Adithi. She was not in her room!! He decided to ask Devi maa!! The moment he went down he saw a beautiful sight!!

Adithi was sleeping leaning on the headrest and Harish was sleeping on her lap!! Her one hand was on his hair as though she was caressing it before slept off!! He just stood there for awhile witness their siblings love for each other!!

Devi maa : Santhoshh!! She came and patted his back!!

Santhosh : maa!! He immediately turned around!!

Devi maa passed him a coffee cup and they both went out to the garden. Raam paa joined them. They had coffee together and was just chitchatting.

Adithi : maaa!! She walked to them sleepily and saw her father was there.

Adithi : paaa!! She just went and lay on his lap.

Raam paa : enna maa??

Adithi : tookama iruku paa!!

Raam paa : toongu da!! He patted her head!!

Devi maa : avalku avunga appa iruntha naa kannuku kuda teriya maaten!! She told Santhosh!!

Santhosh chuckled!!

Adithi : epdi paa?? Nee pavom paa!!

Raam paa : enna paapa??

Adithi : illa ivlo possessive wife vechitu epdithaan neenga ivlo varusham vazhthinga??

Devi maa : adipaavi!!! Iru varen!!

Raam paa : pahhh!! En kastam ippayachum purinjuche!!

Devi maa got up and Adithi immediately got up and ran around the garden!! Devi maa turned to Raam paa!

Devi maa : enna kashtam?? Ippa enna inga kashtama aachunu kekkuren??

Raam paa : heyy cumma sonna maa!!

Adithi : Ada unmaiya sollunga paa!!

Raam paa : nee vera yen paapa??

Harish : maa!! Naa iruken maa Ungaluku!! Appavum pillaiyum serntha pothume!! En ammava ethachum solluvinga!

Adithi : deiii poda poda!! Naathan nee hospital yaarum illama azhumbothu pavamnu eduthu vazhaka sonne!! Angaiya azhatumnu vittutu vanthurukanum

Harish : innummadi ithu sollitu iruka nee!! Yen bro, neenga epdi ivakudala friend aaguninga? Pahhh oru sila masathuku naa nimmathiya irunthen!! Tho!! Iva illama!!

Adithi : huhu!! Ponga naa poren!!

She crossed her hand and stood there pouted gaining for some attention!!

Harish : innum polaya??

Adithi : deiiii!! She ran to hit him!! They ended up running around the garden!!

Santhosh laughed his lungs out looking at them!!

Evening passed just like that!! Santhosh went to take shower!! Adithi came to his room and was busy looking at the project paper!! He came out and saw her in his room. He smirked and slowly locked the door!! She immediately turned!! He stood there with just towel tie around his waist!! He was shirtless!!