EPISODE 29

Both Pradeep and Kayal meet almost everyday. They enjoyed each other company very well!! At times, Adithi and Santhosh also will join them!!

Finally, it's time to go back to Pradeep's hometown! He didn't tell anyone that he is coming over there!!

Adithi, Santhosh and Pradeep get ready and went to pick up Kayal at her home!!

Kala maa : bathram maa!! She patted her daughter's shoulder!!

Kayal : byee maa!! Papa rendu perayum paathukonga maa!! Neengalum time ku sapdunga!!

Kala maa : naanga paathukurom maa!! Nee ippayavathu nimmathiya trip poitu vaa ethayum yosikama !!

Kayal smiled at her!!

Kala maa : ellarume Paathu pongaa!! Paathu drive pannunga!!

All bid her bye and left!! Kayal sat with Adithi at the back!!

Santhosh : macha!! Enaku semma tookama iruku da!! Nee first drive pannu!! Naa aprama drive pandren!!

Pradeep : Okayy da!! Nee back seat la toongitu vaa!! Po pinnadi!!

Santhosh : owhhhhohh!! Ippo indirect ah enna pinnadi anupittu!! Unaku thevaiyanavanga inga varanum!! Athaaney!!

Pradeep smiled and nodded at him!!

Adithi : purinchuruchu anneyyy!! Dei Santhosh!! Nee inga vaa!! Madam, neenga ponga!!

Kayal : adi vaanga pora!! Her face flushed!!

Santhosh stop by road side to switch!! Pradeep came and sit on the driver seat!!

Adithi : po Di illana En anney car eduka maatan!!

Kayal with her flushed face went and sat at the front beside Pradeep!!

Adithi : naanga onnum paaka maatom!! Naanum Santhoshum toongitom!!

Kayal : pesamaa vaa Di!! All chuckled looking at her flushed face!!

Santhosh pull Adithi to him by her waist!! She snuggled to him and lean on his shoulder!! He sneaked his hand and caressed her bare waist!!

Adithi : cumma iru da!! She whined!!

Pradeep : helooo!!  Car la innum rendu paer irukum!!

Adithi : Athaan paaru anneyy!!

Santhosh : aamaa!! On anneyy periya nallavann!!

Adithi chuckled!!

Pradeep : sir!! Paduka thaane poninga!! Atha mattum pannunga!!

Santhosh : deiii!! Car uh anga paathu drive pannu!! Kayal uh patutu engaiyum poi vitratha!!!

Pradeep glared at him and he acted like as though sleeping!! The girls laughed at the duo!!

Santhosh pulled Adithi closer to him and they just slept off at the back!!

Pradeep looked at Kayal!! She was enjoying the scenery!! He held her hand!! She immediately turned to him!! He kept her hand on his lap!!

Pradeep : enna paakura??

Kayal turned around to see Adithi and Santhosh!! They both were sleeping!! She slowly wrapped his arm and leaned on his shoulder and look up to him!!

Pradeep : maa!! Ipdila partha naa enna pannuven?

She chuckled and entwined their hand and kept it again on his lap!! He smiled and for the first time he pecked her hand!! He could visibly see and feel her getting goosebumps!!

Pradeep : kiss panala la? He asked only she could hear that!!

Her face flushed!!! She became like a pink cotton candy!!