EPISODE 20

Devi maa preparing breakfast as usual. Raam paa was with her in the kitchen.

Devi maa : inikiyachu leave podalam la? Namma 25th wedding anniversary.

Raam Paa : mukkiyamana vela iruku maa!!

Devi maa : pschhh!! Ennanga neenga? Kovilku kuda vara matingala ?

She went to stir the chutney on the stove!! Suddenly, a pair of hand wrapped her from back. She shivered and about to drop the ladle. Before dropping, Raam paa held it.

Devi maa : ennanga pandringa? Pillainga irukanga!! Thalli pongaa!!

She pushed him and her face completely turned red!!

Raam paa : pahhh!! Innumma nee ivlo vekka padra??

Devi maa : ennachu ungaluku? Pongaa!! Naa chutney eduthu varen!!

He off the stove and wrapped around her shoulder and made her sit down!!

He went and pan fry a tosai for her and filled with her favourite spicy red chutney!!

Raam paa : at your service madam!!

She chuckled!!

Devi maa : neenga yennga ithula pandringa?

Raam paa : eppome pondatti thaan seiyanumnu ezhuthirika enna?? Sapdu aaaa!!

Devi maa : naa saptukiren!!

Raam paa : aaa!! Naathan ooti viduven!!

Devi maa : aiyooo kaduvuleyy!! Her face went red and she eat while he fed!!

Devi maa : irunganga konja neram kovilku poitu work polam la??

Raam paa : Cheri maa!! Kovilku polam!! Nee sapdu!!

Suddenly,

Harish : maaaa!!! Time aachu!! Yen enna ezhupula!!

He came down the stairs!!

Devi maa : achooo Harish varan!! Neenga sapdungaa!! She quickly ran to the kitchen!!

Harish : paaa!! Amma enga??

He saw Devi maa coming out bringing the tosai for Harish!! She quickly made them eat!! Harish left for college!!

Devi maa went to refresh and wore a beautiful saree!! As she came out, Adithi also came out from her room after refreshing!!

Adithi : maaa!! Azhaga irukinga maa!!

Devi maa : paapa!! Amma kovilku poren!! Harish college poitan!! Nee tosai saptutu Santhosh thambikum tosai ooti kudu!!

Adithi : haan maa!! Appa kuda poringala?

Devi maa : aama di!!

She went down with her mom!! Her appa was all ready and waiting for her amma!!

Devi maa took some jasmine flowers from the fridge and was trying to pin it. Raam paa came and helped her!!

Devi maa : Adithi iruka nga!!

Adithi : naa ethum pakala paahhh!!

Devi maa cheeks went red!!

Devi maa : inga kudunga nga!!

Adithi : Ada vechukonga maa!!

Devi maa : pesama po dii!!

They left and Adithi locked the gate!!

Adithi : byeee lovebirdsss!!

Devi maa : Adi vaanguva!! Santhoshku marakama breakfast kudu Di!!

Adithi : haan maa!!