EPISODE 10

The next day morning, Santhosh called Adithi!!

Santhosh : maa, naa vanthu unne pick pannikiren!!

Adithi : haan Santhosh!!

He went to pick her up. His driver was on leave for a month for some personal reasons!! So, Santhosh have to drive everywhere!! He went and pick her up.

Santhosh : good morning maa!!

Adithi : good morning da!!

Santhosh : enna ore happy ah irukinga?

Adithi : veyil la ninnu naa bus eduka venaa!! Bus la place illama nikka venaa and bus station la irunthu office ku nadaka venaaa!!

Santhosh : daily ipdi thaan variya??

Adithi : Mmmm!!

They were talking random stuff and he reached the office!! He parked the car and both of them get down!! The receptionists and HR team was in utmost shock looking at Adithi coming down together with Santhosh!!

They greeted Santhosh and both of them went to the lift!! Since, the lift is pack and only can fit another two more people. Adithi and Santhosh get in!! Santhosh wrapped around Adithi and pulled her closer to him leaving everyone else in shock but Adithi was so cool in his embrace!! The CEO room was the last floor. They went in to the office room!!

Adithi immediately started to prepare his itinerary for the day!! He was busy reading the mails!! Someone knocked the door.

Santhosh : come in!!

Rita came in!! Rita is working at finance department!! She likes Santhosh but only for his fame!!

Rita : hi sir!!

Santhosh : yes anything??

Rita : sir, I need your signature in this sir!! She brought the paper near him and stood so close to him!!

Santhosh was about to sign the paper when suddenly,

Adithi : Santhosh!! Inga vaa!!

Adithi didn't even look up and she doesn't even realise there is another person in the room!!

Adithi : Santhoshhhh!!

Santhosh : haan varen maa!!

He immediately went to her!! Rita was looking at them in disbelief! She couldn't believe Adithi is calling him by his name. Normally, Santhosh won't let anybody to call him by his name except for Pradeep!! Also, she was shocked to see that Santhosh actually going to her place rather than she comes to his table!!

Santhosh : ennachu??

Adithi : inga paaru da!! Error nu kaatuthu!! 10 minutes ah try pandren!!

Santhosh : ithu ipdi seiyanum maa!!

He held her hand that was on the mouse and moved it!! He stood behind her and bend down to her cheek!! Adithi's eyes were fixed on the screen!! He moved the cursor and taught her how to do it!!

Santhosh : avolothaan!!

Adithi : thanksss da!! Iru naa itinerary eduthutu varen!!

Santhosh ruffled her hair and went to his place!!

Santhosh : you were saying something?

Rita : Santhosh!! You have to sign this!!

Santhosh : excuse me!!!  Santhosh???

He raised his voice. Adithi looked at him and saw Rita there!!

Rita : Sir!! I saw Adithi call by your name!!