EPISODE 25

The most awaited episode!! Would like to know your thoughts on this!! Kindly, comment and let me know❤️❤️

**********

Adithi : deii!! Anneyy!! Ezhuthiri time aachu!! Naa shirt iron panni vechiten!! Athu pothuko!! She threw a towel on his face and left his room to get ready to work!!

Pradeep came after showering and saw an ironed shirt there!! He smiled and wore it!! Adithi and Santhosh got ready and came out and saw Pradeep was looking extra smart today!!

Adithi : Superaaa iruka naa!!!

He smiled at her!! Santhosh patted his back!!

Santhosh : paapa!! Ethana maniku Kayal paakarom!!

Adithi : hmmm 6pm da!!

Santhosh : Okayy!!

Pradeep : ippakuda solren ithula venaanu!!

Adithi : ennada sei la ivana??

Santhosh : unakum mariyatha pochaa!! Santhosh laughed at Pradeep!!

Adithi : pschhh!! Pesama vaanga rendu perum!!

They reached office and occupied with work!! It was already 5pm!!

Adithi : achooo!! Time aachu!! Deii Santhosh!! Inga paaru!!

Santhosh : haan sollunga madam!! He raised his brows!!

Adithi : Kayal and Pradeep anney rendu peraiyum taniya pesa vidanum!! Avungala introduce pannitu, konja neram pesitu, naa unaku signal kudupen!! Olunga enkuda vaa!!

Santhosh : inga vaa maa nee!! Enna arivu!! Vaa vaa!!

She smiled and went to him!! He pulled her waist and she landed on his lap!!

Adithi : enna da paapa rombaa smart la!!

Santhosh : ohhh yessss!! He sneaked his hands under her shirt!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!!!

Santhosh : ennachu paapa?? Pesunga!! Ivlo neram evlo pesuninga!! He squeezed her waist and pulled her more closer!!

She held the armrest tightly and closed her eyes!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!!

Santhosh : enna maa?? He bite her neck!!

She moaned a little and immediately cupped his face and kissed him on his lips. He loosened the hold and she immediately ran from him!!

Santhosh : huh!! Ehyyy nillu di!!

She ran out and he ran behind her. Her face was all red blushing!! He wiped his lips with back of his palm and turned only to see Rita, Prithi and Sree looked at them with wide eyes and opened mouth!! Adithi just stood shock!! He casually came and side hugged her and brought her to Pradeep's cabin!!

Adithi : pschhh!! Pochu da!! Her face immediately turned sad!!

Santhosh : purushan pondattiya kiss pannalam thappu illa!!

She looked at him confusedly!!

Santhosh : purushan ( pointing himself ) pondatiya (pointing her) kiss panna thappu illa!!

Adithi : problem aagapothu enaku teriyumm!!

Santhosh : Ada vaa maa!! Nee yen ippa overthink pandra!! Namba Pradeep paaka polam!!

They went to Pradeep's cabin and saw him indulged with work!!

Santhosh : sir time aachu!! Vaanga!!

Adithi : seekerammmm!!