EPISODE 16

They decided to go back home. It was a mere silence between them but time to time they look at each other. Suddenly, it started to drizzle and loud thunder broke the silence. She held his arm at instant.

Adithi : mazhai da!!

Santhosh : innum evlo neram veetuku?

Adithi : innum oru 15 minutes

Santhosh : Cheri vaa seekerama pola!!

He held her hand and they started to walk fast but all went to vain when it's started to rain heavily!!

He held her hand and ran to the nearby bus stop.

Adithi : ippa enna da pandrathu??

Santhosh : Vera enna pandrathu!! Mazhai nikkarai vara wait pannanum!!

Adithi : veetla yaarachum kandu pudichitangana??

Santhosh : Nalaiku ellathaiyum pack pannitu chennai pakkama po vendiyathatu thaan!!

Adithi : deii cumma iru da!!

Santhosh chuckled at her!!

She stood there and was just looking at the rain and fidgeting her fingers!!

Santhosh : Adithii!! She turned to him!!

Santhosh : inga vaa!! He eyed her to sit beside him!!

She came and sat beside him!!

Santhosh : oii!! Siri di!! Ipdi iruntha unnoda face nalla illa!!

Adithi : haan po!! She pouted!!

He slowly held her hand and kept it within his!! She looked at him and her heart found some ease!!

It started to rain more heavily!! She started to shiver!!

Adithi : kuluruthu Santhosh!! Her teeth chatters!!

She lean on his arm and he wrapped around her!! She snuggeld more to feel his warmth!!
He rubbed his hands together and kept it on her cheeks!!

Adithi : ahaaaaa!! She feels his warmth and pressed his hands more on her cheeks!!

He again rubbed it and did that several times. At one point, her eyes started to welled up!! She was just looking at him!! She try to hide it from him but he found out and got panicked!!

Santhosh : maa!! Adithi!! Ennachu da?? Veetuku poiralam!! Problem ethum aaguthu!!

Adithi : athu illa Santhosh!! She held his hand tightly and was just looking at him from his shoulder!!

Santhosh : aprom ennachu en Adithiku?? He completely wiped the remaining tears!!

Adithi : naa onnu sollanum Santhosh!!

Santhosh : sollu da!! He caressed her head!!

Adithi : enna eppome ipdi paathupiya Santhosh??

He looked at her intensely and said

Santhosh : I trust action more than words Adithi!! Unne nalla pathupenu 100 times kuda naa sollalam aana innum oru thedava kuda nee inime ithu enkitta kekkave kudatha alavuku unna pathukanum!!

Tears rolled down her cheeks!!

She took his right hand and kept it on her left cheek!! He looked at her deeply more like the soul connecting through the eyes!!

Adithi : I was in a toxic relationship before this!! She just blurted out!!

He didn't have any shock expression!!