EPISODE 53

Long episode ahead!!

The house was fully decorated with flowers!! Lights give extra beauty to the whole house!! The next day is her bangle ceremony!! Her parents went to sleep!! Kayal and Pradeep too went up to sleep!! Adithi was just sitting on the couch waiting for Santhosh!! He came to her after closing all the door and gate!!

She widened her arms and he snuggled to her and smooched her neck!! She ruffled his hair and pulled him closer to her!!

He then kept his ear on her stomach!!

Adithi : paapa enna solranga?

Santhosh : I love you appa nu solranga!!

Immediately the baby kick and it felt on his cheek!! He looked shock!!

Santhosh : paapa!!

He then again kept his cheek closed to her stomach.

Santhosh : appa love you da thangameyy!!

He felt the movement!! His eyes teared and he lift up her shirt and kissed her baby bump.

Adithi : innum paapa paaka 72 days thaan iruku!!

Santhosh : en thango!! En chellam!! He kissed her stomach.

Adithi pulled him and locked his lips!!

Santhosh : kozhantha kitta kuduva nee poramai paduva?

Adithi : naa la onnum poramai padula!! Enaku kiss kuduthutu enna vena panniko papakuda!! She pouted!!

Santhosh laughed and smooched her whole face and bite her nose!!

Adithi : pattuuu!! Yoschu paaruuu!! Intha nerathila ippa mango slice panni Athula vanilla ice cream potu, light ah almonds and walnuts potu sapta epdi irukum!!

Santhosh : at your service madam!!

She chuckled!! He carried her to the kitchen and made her sit on the slab!!

He prepared what she asked for and fed to her too!! She enjoyed every bite!!

*******

The next day evening,

Pradeep and Kayal's family also joined them!! All gathered at Santhosh's house!!

Kayal and Deepti helped Adithi to get ready!! First, they draped her in a cotton saree and bring her down!! All showered her in flower and turmeric water and did a lot of rituals!! Santhosh slowly wrapped her in towel and went up and helped her to refresh!! Then, Kayal and Deepti draped her in her wedding saree and did minimal makeup. She was adorned by beautiful necklace and jhumka!!

She looked so divine!! Santhosh was spellbound looking at her!! He kissed her forehead and brought her down!! Again, all the ritual started!! The elders blessed them wholeheartedly!! As per her wish, her both hands were filled with bangles!! She was smiling wholeheartedly!!

Pradeep and Kayal came to bless them!!

Adithi : anneyy!! Papavum naanum nalla padiya labour ku poitu varanumnu vendiko cheriya!!

Pradeep's eyes welled up!! He bend down and hugged her tightly!!

Pradeep : nee eppomey nalla irupa da!!

Kayal : un anney enna gift vangirukanga kelu!!

Adithi's eyes beemed in excitement!!

Pradeep held her hand and put two gold kaapu on both her hands!!

Pradeep : pudichiruka maa?

Kayal : 4 hours Di intha 4 kaapu vaanga!! Pavom antha kadaikaranga!!

Adithi : po dii nee!! En anneyy enaku Paathu Paathu vangirukan!!