EPISODE 44

The next day morning!!

All were getting ready for the pooja!! Adithi managed to drape her saree and she was doing simple make up!! Santhosh came to the room to take something and stunned for a moment looking at her!!

Adithi quickly went to him and give him few pins!! He looked at her puzzled!!

Adithi : poo vechu vidu da!!

She turned and stood showing her back to him!! He smirked and hugged her from back!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!! She shivered to his sudden action!!

Santhosh : innum two weeks!! Namba wedding ku!! Are you prepared to be mine!! Completely???

Adithi's cheeks turned rose in colour!! He kissed both her cheeks and moved her hair to one side and kissed her nape!! She immediately turned and fisted his shirt!! He saw her wearing his mom's necklace!! He slowly touched it!!

Adithi : unney kekkamaley eduthu poten da!!

He kissed her forehead!!

Santhosh : kekkanumnu avasiyam illa!!

Adithi : deiii!! Neram aaguthu!! Poo vechu vidu!!

Santhosh pulled her closer and kissed her nose!!

Santhosh : pottu enga di??

She smirked and gave it to him!! He smiled and put it for her!! He made her turn and pinned the flowers on her hair!! She about to give him bangles!! He stopped her and made her sit on the bed!! He took the anklets and bend down to her!!

Adithi : heyy vennaaa da!! Naane potukuren!!

Santhosh : en pondattiku naa potu viduren Di!! Nee yaaru venanu solla!!

Adithi : nalla pesa kathukitta ippalam!!

Santhosh : illana unney samalika mudiyuma sollu!!

Adithi : yenna da mind voice ah vegama pesitiya??

Santhosh chuckled and put the anklets for her!!

Adithi : I love you!!

Santhosh : azhagiiii!!

He took the bangles and put it slowly for her!! Pradeep came and knocked the door!!

Santhosh : ithu un anneyyy thaan Di!!

He went and open the door and turned to Adithi and said

Santhosh : naathaan sonna la

Pradeep : yenna sonna?? Vitta naal puraaa room la ya irupinga!! Aiyer vara neram aachu da!!

Adithi : vantennnn anneyyy!! She ran down to prepare the things!!

Meanwhile, all was prepared by the elders and Kayal. The priest came at the right time!! The pooja started!! Santhosh was not so into the pooja but he just doesn't want to hurt Adithi!!

They get the blessings from elders and finally all get over!!

After awhile,

Pradeep : Kayal la yaarachum paathingala??

Adithi looked around!!

Adithi : Aksharavaiyum kaanom!! Po mela room la irupanga!!

Pradeep shook his head and went up and as guessed Akshara and Kayal were together!! Akshara was on Kayal's chest and was playing with her necklace!!

Pradeep : madam enna pandranga??

Kayal : papaa Vilayantu iruka!!

Akshara looked at him from corner of her eyes!!