EPISODE 46

The next day morning, it was already 10am the newly wed were still in deep slumber.

Kayal and Deepti were talking at the garden together with Santhia maa and Devi maa!!

Deepti : oru kalyanam over!! Nextuhhh neethan di!!

Santhia maa : Pradeep enga maa??

Kayal : toonguranga maa!!

Santhia maa : intha week pending irukura ella preparations mudikanum!! Kovil la paathu pesiyacha maa??

Kayal : athu maatumthaan maa innum iruku!! Pradeep phone la pesunanga!! Aana intha varam naerla polamnu sonnanga!!

Santhia maa : Cheri maa!!

Pradeep came there with Akshara!! she hugged him and lean to his shoulder!!

Deepti : deiii!! Epdi da friends aaninga??

Kayal : Ennala nambave mudila!!

Pradeep smiled at them and sat between them!!

Kayal : Akshuuu!!

She looked at her and pouted!!

Kayal : inga vaa!!

She went to Kayal and sat on her lap!!

Kayal : paapa yen ivlo amaithiya irukinga??

Akshara : time eppo 5 aagum?

Kayal : yen 5'o clock enna iruku?

Akshara : mamavum naanum Toys Centre porom!!

Kayal looked at Pradeep!!

Pradeep : naanum paapavum ippa friends

Kayal : athaan epdi da??

Pradeep : Akshu!! Mama onaku enna vaangi tharen sonna?

Akshara : big teddy bear, Lego set and barbie dolls!!

Kayal : naanum varalama?

Akshara : haan Kayaluu!! Neeyum varalam!!

Kayal chuckled and caressed her hair!! Deepti carried her to give her breakfast!!

Kayal : epdi da friend aana?

Pradeep : room ku unna theditu vantha!! En phone uh kuduthu yemathi tookiten!! Madam amaithiya pakathula paduthu irunthanga!! Enna pandra paatha barbie dolls videos pathutu iruntha!! Apdiyae pesi friend aiten!!

Kayal : nalla plan da!!

Pradeep chuckled!!

Meanwhile,

Adithi stirred in her sleep and try to get up but she couldn't. She opened her eyes and saw Santhosh was hugging her, she couldn't move at all!!

She smiled and somehow manage to got up and lean on the headboard!! Her bathrobe was no longer there!! She pulled the duvet and covered herself!! He was still sleeping and she slowly caressed his hair!! Don't know what took over, she lay back beside him again and trace his forehead, nose and mouth!!

He was stirring in sleep and he pulled her even more closer!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!! Ezhuchuko!!

Santhosh : hurmmmm!!

Adithi : pattuuu!!

He pulled her closer to him and her face buried on the crook of his neck!!

Adithi : ezhuthiri daaa!!

He had no response!!

She slowly kissed his neck!! He stirred in sleep!! She sucked his skin and he hissed in pain and finally opened his eyes!! She grin at him!!