EPISODE 8

The next day morning. The trio had their breakfast and packed their bag and left to Chennai!! Santhosh and Pradeep dropped Adithi at home and they went to their house!!

Santhosh : macha, Trichy poganum sonna la!! Pogalaya??

Pradeep : poganum da!! Amma vara sollitu irukanga!!

Santhosh : nalla two weeks stay pannitu vaa!! Naa inga paathukuren!

Pradeep : deii!! Nee varama epdi da!! Neeyum vaa!!

Santhosh : naa varen da!! Nee ippa po!! Evlo naal aachu la!!

Pradeep felt he was right too!! He decided to go to his hometown the next day!! They were so tired of the Bangalore trip. They just slept off and were so lazy for the day!! It was 12 at midnight!! Pradeep woke up and saw Santhosh was not there beside him!!

Pradeep : Santhosshhh!!

He called him but no response and he immediately went out to the living room only to see him holding his sister's photo and crying!!

Pradeep : machaa!! He went and patted his shoulder!!

Santhosh : paapa ippa irunthu iruntha 21 vayasu da!! Evlo periya ponna airupa la!!

Pradeep : deiii!! Ava unkudathaan da iruka!! Azhatha da!!

Santhosh : romba miss pandren macha!!

Pradeep pulled him to a hug and patted his back!!

Pradeep : paapa namba kudathan iruka!! Azhatha da!! Plss da!!

He wiped his friend's tears!!

Santhosh : nee poi toongu da!! Ooruku vera nee poganum!!

Pradeep : Neeyum vanthu padu!! He get the photo from him and kept it on the table and dragged him to the room!! They just slept off!!

The next day morning,

Pradeep : macha!! Oru mukkiyama place poganum!! Vaa enkuda!!

Santhosh : Sunday enga da?? Ivlo kalaila!! Nee ooruku ethana maniku pora??

Pradeep : deii ethana kelvi da keppa?? 20 minutes thaan unaku time!! Ready aagu!!

Santhosh : enga poromnavathu sollu da!!

Pradeep : shabhaaa ready aagu!!

Both of them get ready and Pradeep drove to the place!! Before even reaching, Santhosh knew already where he is bringing him to!!

Santhosh : ippo ethuku da inga vara?? Venaa Pradeep!!

Pradeep : machaa!! Pesama vaa!!

He parked the car!! Santhosh was hesitating even to get down!!

Pradeep : athaan naa iruken la vaa macha!!

Santhosh just get down!! Pradeep brought him to acid survivors foundation!!

Pradeep : ulla vaa!!

He dragged him in!!

The founder of this foundation welcomed both of them in!!

Founder : we are so happy to welcome you Santhosh Sir!! 6 years ah donate pandringa!! Aana ithuthaan first time inga varinga!! Inga irukura ellarume ungala paakanumnu wait pandranga sir!!

Santhosh looked at Pradeep!!

Santhosh : I'm not ready for this da!!

Pradeep : you have to come out from this da!! Trust me and come inside!!

Santhosh and Pradeep went in!! There were kids, teenagers as well as young ladies!! Santhosh was controlling his tears!!

A small girl around 14 years old came and dragged him to the middle of the table!! Suddenly, everyone sang Birthday song mentioning Swathi's name!! Swathi is Santhosh's sister!! To his surprise, Adithi brought the cake to them and kept it on the table!! The girls cut the cake!!

Santhosh was so surprised to look at Adithi!!

Pradeep : ellame Adithi plan thaan!!

Santhosh immediately pulled her to a hug!! His tears flow down his cheeks and reached her head!! She wiped off his tears!! The kids pulled him and fed him the cake!! He couldn't control his tears at all!! He fed everyone!! Adithi and Pradeep were also in tears!!

Santhosh came to them again and stood infront of Adithi!!

Santhosh : Adithi, unaku epdi intha place teriyum!!

Adithi : ungaloda accounting file la paarthen Santhosh!! Aprama Pradeep anney sonnaga neenga 6 years ah fund pandringa aana meet pannathe illanu!!

He again pulled her to a hug!! He patted her head on his chest!! She just stood shocked didn't hugged him back but held his arms!!

Santhosh : thanks for coming into my life!!

Pradeep clears his throat to gain his attention!! Santhosh left her!!

Santhosh : unakum thanks machaa!!

Pradeep : naa onnume pannala da!! Information thaan sonna!! Ella preparations Adithi thaan panna!!

Adithi : lunch serve pannalam vaanga!!

She dragged Santhosh along with her and the trio served lunch for all of them!! They sat with them and had their lunch too!!

Santhosh went to wash his hands and a small girl stopped him!! She extend her arms to carry her!! The girl looked normal and he was wondering why she is here among acid attack survivors!! He carried her and helped her washed her hands and mouth!!

Little girl : neenga thaan Santhosh ah??

Santhosh : ahhhnn haan aama paapa!!

Little girl : neenga thaan enna padika vekkiringala?? Yen enna paaka varala??

Santhosh : sorry maa!! Inime vanthu paakuren!! He said while controlling his tears!!

She kissed his cheeks and ran to join her friends!!

Santhosh went to the founder and asked about the girl!!

Founder : she is Maya!! Actually, avaloda amma acid victim. Avunga treatment accept panna mudiyuma 3 days la eranthutanga!! Maya ku apo 2 vayasu thaan irukum!! Avaloda relatives yaarume paathuka mudiyathu sollitanga!! Appavum seri illa!! Athaan namba kuda avala kutitu vantom!! Nalla pesuvaa!!

Santhosh was in almost tears looking at Maya's innocent smile!! He just went to the parking spot and try to accept everything that is happening around him!! Tears were flowing down without stop!!

Suddenly, he felt a touch on his shoulder!! He wiped his tears and turned around only to see Adithi there!! This time she hugged him!!

Adithi : Swathi ivanga muliyama vaazhthutu thaan iruka Santhosh!! Azhatha pls!! Unne azha vekka naa ithu plan pannala!! Nee ithula irunthu overcome pannanum!! Unakunu oru life iruku Santhosh!!

Santhosh : enaku enna solrathu terila Adithi!!

Adithi : 6 years without fail ivangalukaaga nee help pandra!! Paaru da avunga nalla food sapdranga, nalla clothes potrukanga and nalla padikiringa!! Ithu evlo periya nalla vishayam teriyuma!!

Santhosh was just listening to her!! She move away from him!!

Adithi : Mugame vinggi pochu!! Azhatha ithuku mela!!

She completely wiped his tears and he was just looking at her!!

Santhosh : naa evlo thanks sonnalum pathathu Adithi!! Sorry naa starting la romba unne hurt panniruken!! I'm really sorry for that!!

She just smiled and ruffled his hair!! They went in again and saw Pradeep was playing with the kids there!! They joined him and spent quality time with them!! They took so many pictures together!! Santhosh's eyes were only searching for Adithi!! He was right beside her all the time!! All these were noticed by Pradeep!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Next Episode will be uploaded tomorrow!!

Do forgive me if there is any errors and flaws, its just written out from love only!!
Do share your views and comments!! Will love to read your thoughts about this story!!

Also, you can follow me on instagram!!
sriiwritings11