EPISODE 32

Later, that evening they all decided to go and buy cake and other things for the birthday preparations.

Some of Pradeep's cousins also joined them. They also brought along Akshara papa!! In this two days, Akshara was already so close with Kayal. She sat on her lap for the whole journey!! She was so excited looking out and playing with Kayal's hair.

They went to the nearest mall and ordered a cake first!! Then, all decided to buy different gifts for Santhia maa!! She is the pillar of the family. She is the first daughter in law for the family. Her responsibility is huge and all these years she kept the family together and treat everyone equally. She is a woman that everyone will look up to in the family. Pradeep and Kayal decided to buy a gold necklace. Adithi and Santhosh decided to buy a ring for her. The others bought saree, perfumes, and handbag for her.

All the while, Akshara was on Kayal's arms!! She asked for ice cream and Kayal bought for her. She wants to be carried all the while only by Kayal. They try to take turns and she started to cry already. Since, Deepti was also not around, they don't really know how to stop her from crying. So, Kayal decided to carry her and kept Akshara with her only. They went for dinner and came back home. On the way back, Akshara just slept off on Kayal's chest!!

They reached home, Pradeep carried her and brought her to Deepti's room. They did simple decorations at the living room and arrange all the gifts and inform other family members on the celebration.

It was 11.58pm. Pradeep went to his parent's room.

Pradeep : maa!!

Santhia maa : surprise uh? Ethuku da?

Pradeep : vaanga maa!! He blindfolded her!!

Santhia maa held her son's hand tightly!! Kayal and Adithi immediately light up the candle when saw them coming down the stairs!!

Santhia maa was hesitating and scared to climb down the stairs since she was blindfolded!! Pradeep held her tightly but she was too scared! He immediately carried her!!

Santhia maa : deiii!! Aiyooo!! Vidu da!!

Pradeep : maa!! Pesama vaanga maa!!

He made her stand and she immediately removed the blindfold!! All gathered and sang birthday song!! She was so happy and let Akshara to cut the cake!! She hugged Pradeep first and fed him the piece first!! He get her blessings and Kayal joined him too for the blessings!!

Santhia maa : Kayal veetla pesitu sollu da!! Nanga anga varom!! Santhosh...

She called him too!!

Santhia maa : Neeyum Adithi veetla pesitu sollu.. naanga varum onna rendu kalyanam pesi vechirlam!!

Santhosh : haan cheri maa!! He wished her and get her blessings too!!

She was so overwhelmed looking at the gifts!! She was so happy!! They all celebrate and went to sleep already!! Kayal and Adithi both slept off on each others shoulder on the couch!!

Santhosh : Adithi Naa kutitu poren!! Nee Kayal la kutitu po!!

He carried Adithi slowly!! She didn't wake up at all!! He went and placed her on the bed and closed the door!! She slept curling herself!! He untie her hair and let it free and lay beside her!! He slowly kissed her forehead!! She was so into sleep and didn't even stir up!! He pulled her closer to him and made her sleep on his chest!! He just slept off next to her too!!

On the other end, Kayal was carried by Pradeep! He went to his room and let her on the bed!! She stirred and open her eyes and looked around confusingly!!

Kayal : Naa epdi?? Naa epdi inga?

Pradeep : magicccc!!!

Kayal : huh?? She looked at him with her half closed eyes!!