EPISODE 13

*Dear all, thank you so much for all the love for Key To My Heart ❤️!! In return for the love, I will upload two episodes today. The 2nd episode later by tonight❤️😍

******

The next day morning, Santhosh wake up to a divine smell!! He realised it was incense sticks!! He got up and heard some noise in the kitchen!!

He was about to get up from the couch, that's when he saw her bringing vilaku to the prayers room!! She didn't realise his presence there!! He followed her!! She was cleaning the prayers room!! Her wet hair was half pinned and she was busy wiping the deities pictures!! He forget himself and was just looking at her with full of love!! She turned and got shock seeing him!!

Adithi : deiii!! Bayanthe poiten!! Ipdiya pesama nippa?

He rubbed his nape and smiled at her!!

Santhosh : madam, enna pandringa??

She kept the pictures there and went to him!!

Adithi : veetla prayers room iruntha, Ipdi iruka kudathu da!! Atleast dust illama paathukalam la!!

Santhosh : enna pannanum?

Adithi : nee first kulichitu vaa!!

Santhosh : Mmmmm!! He caressed her hair and went to shower!!

Meanwhile, she cleaned everything and did the prayers!! He came and stood by her side!! She did everything and took some vibuthi and put it for him!! He smiled at her!!

Pradeep : paahhh!! Enna azhagu!!

Adithi : anneyyy!!

Santhosh : deiii!!

Adithi : Neeyum vaa anneyy!!

She put some vibuthi for him too!!

Adithi : Atleast once in a day pray pannunga rendu perum!!

Santhosh : athaan nee irukala!! Neeyae paathuko ithula!!

Pradeep : ithuku enna meaning sir??

Saying that Pradeep gulped!! Santhosh rolled his eyes!!

Adithi : Santhosh, enna mall la drop pandriya? Naanum Kayalum shopping poga porom!!

Santhosh : yaaru Kayal?

Adithi : temple la enkuda oru ponnu irunthale!! Avathaan!!

Santhosh : owhhh Cheri!! Iru varen!!

Pradeep and Santhosh dropped her at mall!!

Santhosh : epdi Veetuku pova aprama?

Adithi : naa Kayal veetla stay panniruven da!!

Pradeep : Paathu maa!!

Adithi : Cheri anneyy!!

Kayal waved at her!! She immediately get down and ran to her!!

Adithi : heyyyy epdi di iruka??

Kayal : superrr Di!! Nee??

Adithi : haan di nalla iruken!!

She hugged her again!!

Kayal : yaaru athu unne drop pannathu??

Adithi : ohhh avungala!! Onaku teriyum!! Temple la pathiyae!! Pradeep and Santhosh!!

Kayal : Unnoda bosses??

Adithi : haan avungathaan!! Ippa naangalam friends aaitom!! Unaku teriyumaaa...

She started to share the whole story to Kayal!! About the birthday cake, Bangalore trip, Santhosh's family and even about Rita and Prithi!!

They just sat at a coffee shop and talked their heart out!! Adithi asked about Kayal too!!